9)Rico

It's Friday.

You know how everybody goes to the parties and hangs out with their friends?

Well me? I'm not one of them.

Sure I hang out with my friends but this Friday they were all busy. Kayden, Hunter, and Athena are all partying while Nora was forced to hang out with her family. Don't get me wrong she loves hanging with her family but just not on Friday nights, ya know?

Pausing my YouTube video I check Hunters text.

You sure you don't want to go?-H

I'm sure, maybe next week?-B

I'll remember that😈-H

I roll my eyes at the screen.

Just be safe and keep the others in control-B

No promises I'll be drinking also.🤭-H

I let out a sigh as I look at the text. This means I have to go because then they won't have somebody to drive them home because they all drink. Which fucking sucks on my end but still it's the right time to do.

I'll be ready by 10:45🙄-B

Yesssss-H

Going over to my closet I pick out a pain white long sleeve with ripped black jeans and my white vans.

Looking at the time I quickly fix my hair and add more mascara and a grab my lipgloss

"BROOKE HUNTERS HERE!"I quickly walk down the stairs. "Please be safe, if you need anything we'll be going over to grandma so we won't be home. So call Megan or Joe if you need something." My mom says as I fix my laces on my shoes.

I give her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Okay now bye."I quickly run out the door and hop into Hunters car.

"Lets roll." He grins as he quickly pulls out of my driveway blasting Mo bamba.

***
"You have reached your destination." Hunter says rolling up to a huge house owned by Yasmin the one and only.

"What the fuck Hunter why didn't you tell me it was here!" He gives me silly smile trying to make me forgive him. I get out the car quickly and start heading for the big door.

"Your not even gonna see her. This house is gonna be packed so there's a one in like twenty chance you'll see her." He says quickly catching up to me. I roll my eyes at him before knocking on the door, and you'll never guess who opened it.

"HUNTER OMG YOU CAME!" Yasmin pulls him into a girly embrace as I stand there glaring at Hunter who's giving me a coy look over her shoulder.

"I come to every party so why wouldn't I?" She releases the embrace and looks over at me with a look of disgust on her face.