Edwin imagine y/n

He was a shy boy that never really talked much but was still somehow extremely popular. I always wondered as to why that was. As I sat next to him in science  and waited for  our late science again for every day of this year.  I began to hear the most beautiful hum beside me. "Would you mind!" Edwin suddenly blurts out. Your eyes suddenly widen because once you saw who it was you were shocked. I've never heard him talk that much before. You looked around the class to see all the girls flutter and almost fall out if their chairs. I laughed at them, they were practically melting in their chairs it was hilarious. I suddenly heard four other boys join him in the song. "If I pull you closer would you mind" the boys harmonize. You realized why he was so popular now. They were a boy band "I've never heard that song before who sings it" you curious lyrics asked because it sounded pretty good to you so you thought why not listen to it at home? Edwin laughs at you because you truly didn't know "It's our new song that just dropped called 'would you mind' and we're called 'pretty much" he taps his pen on his desk. The substitute suddenly walks in and he just plops his stuff on the front desk saying "do whatever you want who cares my life sucks anyways" before sitting down in his chair. "Wow someone's a bad morning" the curly haired boy whispered to me through his adorable smile.I couldn't help but burst out into laughter but soon stopped because It was a bit too loud .  The whole class turn to look at you and you just awkwardly look at the ceiling and whistle. "It's a really nice ceiling" you said trying to somehow take the attention of off of you but it just made it even more akward. Edwin laughed while everyone looked at you like you were crazy which made you laugh. The judgemental students finally turned around in their seats but still not forgetting what happens moments before. "What's your name?" He asked leaning in a little so you could hear him over the kids in the class. "Y/n" you simply wondering why today he suddenly decided to talk to you.  "Such a beautiful name" he puts his pen behind his ear. "Thanks" you blush at his charms. "Your just full of surprises today, huh?" His expression slightly changed into confusion.  "What do you me" his. Bushy eyebrows almost came together. "First you sing when I hear you talk at all you sing amazing by the way, then to talk to me when we never talk like at all, on top of that I didn't really expect your voice to sound like that to be honest" you say you start to write in you notebook. You didn't even know what you were writing you just did it. "What you expect my voice to sound like?" You heard heard a chuckle at the end. You shrug " I don't know  really,  I just never knew what it sounded like so I guess I'm just not used to it" I laughed from how ridiculous it sounded out loud. "Anymore surprises?" You quickly changed subject because you felt like an idiot. "Yah.. how about a date?" Edwin raises his eyebrow at you but still smiles. "That is a surprise but sure but just one more question" You put your finger in the air for emphasis. Nodding at you Edwin was letting you know that he was listening. "Why me and why now?" He really wanted to know.  "I've liked you for awhile I just was too shy to ask you out  I mean like you said we've haven't talked much, plus you're one of the only girls that haven't thrown you themselves at me" he assures you "oh" was all you said as you began to start writing again in your notebook. You weren't trying to be rude it was just their own ring one only was you knew how to cook at the moment from how nervous he was making you. "Soo 4:30 at the ice skating rink on friday?" He questions.  "I'll be there".