your first kiss

Brandon: you and brandon's first kiss was awkward. You guy were on a walk just talking about life and suddenly BAM! He kissed you. You were taken by surprise at first but soon joined in on the magical moment.

Edwin:
The first kiss that you and Edwin shared was almost like a movie scene. Slowing and hesitantly moving in before actually doing but once you get it would be a moment you would never forget. A moment that was straight for the books. Might even be a good story for your children in the future

Austin:
Austin's first kiss with you was a dare he told you and you just shrugged and said "ok" before kissing him. Safe to say he was the best kisser and now you guys are enseperatable.

Nick
You guys kiss was super sweet. He asked for permission to kiss you and when you simply nodded your head he went in. It took you by surprise at first because although he just asked you didn't expect the next .13456 seconds would be spent making out with him but after the shock went away you relaxed and it was  fantastic.

Zion
Your first kiss with Zion was a little awkward as well your heads bumped on accident and you both laughed. "Maybe we should try again" he chuckled holding his head. You nodded in agreement and then it happened but as cliche as it sounded sparks flew. It's safe to say you guys still reminisce and laugh at yourselves. You guys are way smoother now.