zion requested

For naturallycaramel

It was beautiful day for the beach. So here I was walking down the street to Venice Beach because why not? I needed to get out of my house anyways and stop being a couch potato. I reach in my bag to get my phone to text my mom. Not looking where I was going I bumped into someone. "I-oh geez" I say as I picked up my belonging on the ground. "I'm so sorry here let me help you" the male voice crouched down to help me pick up my stuff. "Don't worry about it I wasn't looking where I was goin-" I stopped when our hands touched and looked up at the boy. He smiled a beautiful smile at me "I wasnt either" he breathed out. I just starred at him a moment taking in his beauty "I-Well- I" I couldn't even talk. His smile grew even bigger "you're cute" he giggles handing me my stuff then standing up. "Thanks" I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and grabbed my stuff out of the boy's hands. "Anytime" he says causing me to blush " hey I'm kinda lost I was wondering if you can show me around?" He made a move on me but me being the dork I was didn't even notice.  "Well I don't know I-" I start to nervously say but was cut off by the tall boy "okay, it's more like I think you're cute and the 'showing me around' thing was an excuse for me to spend more time with you" he was straight forward. I laughed "well I don't even know you. You're a strangers for all I know you could be a psycho Mc psycho pants" the boy laughed at my corny joke. "I'm zion, I'm a singer, I'm Canadian,  and love adorable girls like you" he puts out his hands for me to shake. "Now we aren't strangers anymore" I looked at his lingering hand for a moment. "Well actually I never told you my name so we're still strangers" I teased making him chuckle "what's your name?" He asked I finally shook his hand "cece" I tell zion. "Nice to meet you" he smiles. "Nice meet you too"

Sorry it's short but I hope you enjoyed it!

Madi