Austin requested imagine

For  oliviaforbes

You had just got out of cheer practice and you were ready to go home after a very long day. On top of that you had tons of homework you had to do at home. As you were walking out you heard Austin come out of the boy's locker room you didn't even have to see him to know it was him. You glanced at him before walking out the back of your school into the parking lot because that's where the bus stop was. As soon as you walked out you saw the bus leaving, YOU HAD MISSED YOUR FREAKING BUS! "Hey!" You chased after the bus knowing they couldn't hear or see you it was no use you were stuck there for a while. You face palmed but soon felt a tap on your shoulder turning around you realized it was Austin. You've known Austin since elementary school and used to be best friends and nothing wrong happened just life. You guys grew up and grew apart never really talking anymore. He had basketball practice so he was there as long as you were. "You need a ride?" He laughs at you a little "how much did you see?" you slightly laughed with him "all of it" he shrugged you just looked around for a moment debating if you should get in the car with him I mean you've know him forever but yet you didn't know him anymore. You both had changed over the years and porter here was popular now. So we're you but you weren't the type of popular that Austin was you didn't even want to be but you were "OK sure" you said thinking of how much you needed a ride. You followed him to his nice car "this yours?" You asked shocked he just smiled at you and opened the door for you to get in. Walking to the other side he got into the drivers side and started the car. "You still live in the same house?" He asked driving away talking about the house we used to have play dates at all the time. "Yes" you simply say looking out the window you didn't even know what to talk about. "How've you been? I haven't talked to you since... what? The 6th grade?" Austin says looking at you for the moment before bringing his eyes back to the road. "Hmm yah I guess haha" you laugh awkwardly "No need to be nervous Olivia" he assures you, you looked at him in shock "and what makes you think I'm nervous? " you question wondering how he knew and not wanting him to have the satisfaction. "Oh please. You make a face when you're nervous that's one thing that hasn't changed over the years " he chuckled earning a smile from you . You just simply responded with an "whatever" jokingly while you turn back ul the radio alittle. You guys talked the rest of the car ride catching up on everything you guys missed. Before you knew it you were in front of your house. "You guys repainted it" he states cocking your head to the side "you remember" you question.  "Of course I remember I mean I practically used to live here.  He says before getting out to open the door for you again. "Thanks for the ride porter" you smile "my pleasure"  he said you guys had a slight moment well before your front door opened "There you are I was worried sick about y-- Austin? Austin porter? " my mom says once she noticed the boy standing next to me. "You're blonde" she says in shock "long time no see" he laughed and she hugs him "You've grown so much I can't believe your here.  What are you doing here?" She sweetly asked . Austin just gave a smile back "Just dropping off Olivia she missed her bus so of course I had to help an old friend out" he tells my mom "well thanks so much would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked "we have plenty" my mom puts her hands on her hips. "MOM" I say but she shot me a shut up glare. "Oh no thank you but my parents are probably wondering where I am as well" he says pointing towards his car.  "OK it was nice seeing you tell your parents I said hi"  She hugged again "will do" he says before letting go. "Thanks again for the ride nerd" you playfully push him "anytime " he says before running back to his car. You waved before walking into to your house shutting the door behind you. You couldn't help but smile. "You like him" my mom teases "No I dont" I said one thing but my body said another I couldn't stop smiling.