nick requested

For shiningCECE

Noah and I was visting my bestfriend/ childhood friend brandon in LA for a while. As we walked the front door brandon showed us our rolm we would be staying in for awhile . After he brought me to meet the biys because although noah and I came together hes came before this was my first time meeting brandon's new friends. "Guys this is cheyenne but you can call her cece" brandon introduced you to the other four boys that stood infront of you. "Hey im edwin" the stylish curly heade on started "im zion" the tall one waved a little "austin" blondie pushed his hair out of his face . But the last one just rolled his eyes and walked off. Everyone looked at eachother in confusion. "What his problem" you turned to brandon and he just shrugged "he never acts like that" edwin reassures you "Yah he probably having a bad day or something." Tells me before walking off. In that moment you pushed past. It coukdnt be you , could it? Youve never met bim before so how could it? Whatever his problem was that day you just did. Until a whole went passed and still acted that way towards you that is. You still had another two weeks there how were gonna continue if ine if the members hated you. Brandon tried being the amazing bestfriend he is and tried to telking you it wasnt "how can anyone hate you " brandon slings his arm around your shoulder. You just push it off "nice try but its onky ne he acts like that towards. It has to be" I told him and noah befire walking into my room and gently closing the door behind me. You sat there wondering what is it that you couldve done wrong? You decuded to confront him and see what the problem really was. So you ran into the kitchen and grabbed him pulling him into your room. All the boys looked at eachother but all of then shrugged it off. "What the hell dude? " Nick says after we finally reached my room. "What is your problem?" You question and he shrug "I dont know what youre talking about?" Mister Mara tells me prentending as if he doesnt straight up ignore me all the time. "Seriously why do you hate me?" You were done with his little games. "I dont hate you" he says placing both hands on my shoulders and looking me in my eyes. "What?" You were now more confused then you were before. How does he not hate you? "Then what is i-" " I LIKE YOU! Like alot ok? There I said it" he blurts out . "Ive liked you the moment you stepped in and I just got out of a relationship. She broke my heart and I dont want it to break again. You just youre amazing and the longer youve been here they more I like you and I jus- " you kissed him. It was impulsive and you didn't know you were gonna  do it until you did it but here you were kissing him. Once you realized how stupid you were you pulled away "I-I'm so sorry" here he was pouring heart out to you about his past and you selfishly kissed him. You began to walk off but he pulled you back and this time he was kissing you. "I wouldn't have kissed you back if I didn't want you to kiss me" he states after pulling away.  "Let's make a deal how about we take it slow abound sees where it goes?" He smile at him before saying  "deal" .