nick request

For MrsAlamiaClifford

You had finally got my bags from the airport and began looking for the boyfriend's friends. You was visiting LA to surprise my boyfriend nick. The first person you see was zion he was one of the tallest things in the airport you soon see austin and edwin beside him. They all rushed towards you fighting to get your bag from you they "let me carry her bags" "no I got this" "shut up I wanna do it" all  of them wanted to carry them for you but in the end edwin got them. "Thanks ed" you said hugging him before hugging the rest of the boys. They walked me to the car. "Wheres brandon?" You curiously asked because you thought he might be waiting in the car but once you got there you realized he wasnt. "Stayed behind with nick so it wouldnt be too suspicious" austin says pushing his hair out of his face like he always does. "Good jobs guys im so proud of you finally keeping your big mouths shut" he looked dead at zion. "WHAT? Its just hard to keep secrets from them" he laughs you were referring to the last time you tried ti surprise nick amd zion spoiled the whole plans. You just playfully rolled your eyes. It wasnt that long of a car ride over to the boy's house so you wersnt surprised to how quick you guys got there. When you walked in you saw brandon sitting in the couch "Nox!" Brandon says standing up "I was just about to call and check on you guys see if they found you ok" he says "hey were not air heads!" Ed says finally dropping the bags on the floor. "Thats debateable" you tease before turning back over to brandon "so urkel! Where's nick" you asked after briefly hugging brandon. He sleeping he says leading you too his room. He left after taking you there and opening the door for you. There Nick was laying there fast asleep. He layed there looking so peaceful and you didnt want to wame him but you missed him so much so you sat on the bed next to him but the decided to lay next him. Running you fingers through his then plating a gentle kiss on this lips nick finally opens his eyes.  He places his hand on your cheek but once he realizes its you and not a dream he shoots up. "Omg nox! Baby youre here!" He hugs you ever so tighthly "I cant believe this right now." He hugs you just alittle tighter before letting you go. "I was just dreamimg about you... guess my dream came true"