Brandon requested

For mydarlingdolans

You woke up with the sun slightly blinding you so you squinted alittle and held you hand over your face just enough to cover the sun. You look over to see no sign of Brandon. Getting up and putting your legs over the side of our bed letting it swing for a second while you yawned and rubbed your eyes. "Brandon?" You were now walking down the stairs but no one was home. Yet there was a note on the table.

Were  going somehere special tonight  dont worry its not formal
im running some arrends but ill be home as soon as I can.

-Brandon

You placed the note back on the table with a smile. He rememebered that it was your birthday and now he was taking you out. You thought to yourself and decided to head upstairs to get ready. After about an hour you had just finished getting ready when you hear a faint "jillian?" Come from downstairs. You ran downstairs tonky come to a tight hug from the love of your life. "You ready?" He asked pulling his head back just enough to look at you but still holding you in his arms. You nodded so the two of you get into his car .  As he pulled away you asked him " so where are you taking me for my birthday?" You question but Brandom stood silent his eyes growing wide. "T-that's today?" the glasses wearing boy stuttered. "YOU FORGOT?" You couldnt believe he forgot your birthday. "Im so sorry ill make it up to you" he looked you only for half a second before looking back at the rode again. You just scoffed amd looked out he window. Brandom tried to grab you hand but you instantly pulled it away. The rest of the drive you drove in silence. You blanked out most of the drive bevause you were way too lost in your thoughts. Soon you pulled up in a driveway you looked aroumd for a moment because your surronding looked oddly familiar "why are we at my parents house?" You questioned he just shrugged "I thought no better place to spend your birthday then home" he smiled. You just glare at him , was he trying to win you over by getting your parents envolved? You both got out the car and rang the doorbell and you mom answers. She invites you both into the house amd you see that none of the lights are on. "Whats with lights?" You asked and almost on cue the lights turned on and a bunch of friemds and family jumpes out screaming "SURPRISE!!" you cover your mouth in awe. "Mom!" You yelled but she shook her head "dont look at me it was all brandon he put all of this together."  You turned around to a blushing brandon his hands were behind his back but he decided to remove them to push his glasses up with his index finger. "Brandon!" You yelled wuth the biggest smile on your face. You punched him in his shoulder and Brandon instantly put his hand over his shoulder where you have punched  it. "Uh OW!" He gave me a look "what was that for?" You laughed  at his reaction "thats for tricking me" you say then pulled him in for a kiss. After Brandon fixed his glasses again then cleared his throat "and thats for being the best boyfriend ever"