Nick imagine y/n

*unedited*

You and Nick have been chilling all day at your house you guys have been best friends since preschool

"It's crazy" nick plopped next to you on the couch shoving popcorn in his mouth that he popped in the kitchen. "What?" You asked facing him on the couch. "Its like ...What like 17 years worth of friendship right here? We met when we were 2" you smiled "yeah I know haha that's crazy! " your smiled faded when you soon realized it. You've liked him every since middle school but you couldn't tell him? I mean how could you? He was your best friend and like he said 27 years worth of friendship. "I've literally known you my whole life" he snaps you out of your thought. You just Nod and smiled and started the movie you guys picked out together. After a few minutes into it nick paused it. "What the heck nick?!" You asked pretending that you were watching the movie but really you were thinking about everything that could go wrong if he found out that you liked him. "Oh please! You weren't even paying attention" he saw right through it all. "What's really on your mind, and I know you're gonna lie because I know you so just tell me" you shook your head. You wouldn't dare to tell Nick. He was one of the only people you had and you couldn't loose him. "We've known each other our whole lives! 17 years and you don't trust me?" You scoffed it irritated you and you didn't even know why and which made you start speaking your mind unintentionally " 8 years and you still haven't figured out that I like you? " You said but instantly stood up "that's why you've been acting so weird lately?" He stood up and grabbed your. He was right you were acting weir and it was only because it hit you more than even last week. "You could've told me that, ya know?" He nose scrunched up a little . "How Nick? You're my best friend" he shrugs "what does that have to do with anything? " He wasn't getting it at all. "I just didn't want to loose you in the end" you sighed sitting back down and throwing your hands in the air. "Y/n" he slightly followed your actions and begin to rub your back but you push his hand away. He ignored you actions under the circumstances and my continued to talk. "I've like you since that dance at middle school. When James asked you to the dance so I was left to ask Sarah. Seeing you dance with him broke my heart and that's when I knew" he said lifting up your chin with his fingers "knew what ?" Asked hoping he'd say what you've been waiting to hear for years. "That I was in love with you. It never left" he reassures. "I love you too" was you could say. After that you guys decided to take things slow and see where things go. Even though you both were scared about your friendship . You guys thought it was worth a shot.

*****
I'm so sorry guys about not updating yesterday. Mt Internet was acting up so to make up for it in going to attempt to update everyday! Also OMG guys! We're almost at 2k that's amazing thank you guys so much!

2 more things before I go

1. I'm writing a new book called timeless and I need help picking out the covers pick out your top 2 favorite for now

 I'm writing a new book called timeless and I need help picking out the covers pick out your top 2 favorite for now

2

2. If you you you want to follow me on instagram and check out
Some of my dance/singing videos pm me for my instagram username

See you guys tomorrow lovely people!