zion requested

For niallerssnapback1993
....

"Hey whats up cuzzo?!" Brandon yelled giving me a hug. I was visiting him once I settled I plopped on the couch where the rest of his friends sat. They all introduced themselves one until on boy with dreads decided he wanted to add alittke flavor to his "im zion" he says before grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Romaan" You blushed alittle from his cuteness. Brandon just slightly eyed him which caused zion to back up slowly and release your hand. Brandon was very and I mean VERY over protective and sometimes it can get anniying because he was a bit if a cock block but at the end of the day he has good intentioms amd no one really has your back like  steve urkel does.  You just ignored you and zion continued to flirt with eachother. You didnt mean for it to happen but after a few days of flirting you started to catch feelings for him. As you guys by the pool together,l amd there was nothing but quietness. You guys were enjoyimg eachother's company in silence but the quiet company had you thinking. "Should I just go for it?" You to yourself alittle too loud but not loud enough for zion to hear. "What?" He questioned he could comprehend what you were saying "I dont want to do this anymore" you say  turnimg towards him and completley ignoring what you said before. "Do what?" He says shrugging he was confused and to be honest you were confusing yourself but you kept talking. "I dont want to play games anymore. You know when we both like eachother and continue to flirt and we take forever to make a move. Ive been here for a month now im gonna leave soon and I dont want to leave and regret not taking the oppurtunity when I could have" you tell the blond haired canadian. He sat there for a second taking it all in but the more you waited the more nervous you were getting. You have no idea how was gonna react but after a while a smile grew wider and wider on his face and soon a smile appeared on your too. He took your hand "so ill take that as a yes on being my girlfriend then?" He more asked then stated "of coure you idiot" he said hugging him. "How are we gonna tell Brandon though?"  You shrugged "hell live"

Im not gonna go in order after a few zion ones for a while because im getting more requested ones then I ever thought I would get and its getting alittle crazy Lol but dont worry Im still taking them also im going start doing '(y/n)' (forgot what theyre called) imagines again also thank you guys so much for 30k you guys are so amazing! Im gonna try to update alot more but until then see you little BEANZ later!

MADI OUT!💕💕