austin requested

For @Soul0fDarkness

You decided to spend some time with your boyfriend Austin at his house once you got there You knocked a few times on the door. Nick soon opened it "what you looking so good for?" Was all he said but you knowing the type of flirt nick is you just rolled your eyes and pushed past him you did not have time for his foolery today you thought to yourself. No offense you loved nick he was the homie but sometimes he goes alittle overboard. Walking over to your boo's room you said you hellos to the other boys until you finally reached your desitionation. "Come in" you heard the golden hair boy on the other side of the door. You opened it "hey" you said slowly opening the door and sticking your head in he gets up to come out of his room. "My room is terrible we should probably hang somewhere else" he tells you walking you two out the door. You guys head into the kitchen "I have an Idea" he smiles "wanna make something?" You squint at his gesture "Ok fatty! I know you just want me to make something for you but youre gonna have to help" you put your hands on your hip. "Deal" he said  grabbing the ingredents for whatever he was trying to get you to make. "Wow beautiful and can cook you got yourself a keeper austin" Nick winks sitting at the counter. "Come on jess I don't want to make cookies anymore..." Austin grabs my arms and drags me outside by the pool. "Why did you bring me here? I thought you wanted to make cookies from scratch"  you say confused as to why his whole demeanor suddenly changed. He shrugs " what's wrong " you placed a hand on his shoulder trying to look in his eyes but you couldn't because he was avoiding eye contact. "It's just" he sighed "When nick talks to you  like that it just-" you knew exactly where he was going with this "Austin baby. Nick doesn't compare to such a talented, sweet guy who's smile brightens up my day. You mean so much to me and don't you ever forget that" you say his smiles gets bigger with every word and soon he was blushing. "Love you jess" he kisses your forehead. "Love you too but can we make those cookies I got excited" you both laugh "let's got make the cookies" he says before walking back into the house.