edwin requested

For edwinsmami

"I cant believe were here!" I say fixing the mickey mouse hat I had on that we bought at the stand close to the gates of disneyland. Its smelt like churros, music played everywhere, it seemed as if everyone was happy here. "Look its minnie mouse!" I pointed to the person that was dressed up as mickey mouse's love intrest. For a moment my voice sounded like a 7 year old. Thats what this place does to you. It brings out the kid in everyone "youre so cute" Edwin kissed you cheek gently. You gave him one in return "what ride do you want to go on first?" He questions causing you to shrug. Youve never really been there before so you wouldnt really know. "How about space mountain?" (Ik they changed the rides name) you nodded "that works for me" you headed tpwards that way but the first ride you layed you eyes upon was star wars. "Can we go on this first?" Your eyes lit up it looked cool. "Sure!" Edwin leads you to the line entrance. You guys ended up riding  star wars, space mountain, indiana jones , the tea cups , the haunted mansion, small world, and big thunder mountain, madderhorn, and splash mountain. By the time you guys rode all those rides it was 10:30 pm and you were the at 6:00 am so you were tired at this point. You yawned and  Edwin noticed "you tired ?" You asked and you nodded you head "wanna get food then get out of here?" Edwin grabbed your hand and you nodded once more. He lead you to the nearest food place which was a little restraunt that ended being inside of the pirates and the carribean ride. You guys could see the people riding by. After you ate you guys paid for you food and left. Getting in the back of a uber you layed your head on edwin's shoulder "thank you so much Ed" you say you fighting your sleep the best you can. "Of course Isabelle" he kisses your forhead and after that you fell alseep.