Brandon imagine requested

For its11ariana  mention a usermention a user
****
"So that's it's ? We're just gonna end like this? " Brandon questions with tears forming in his eyes. You couldn't even say anything , I mean how could you ? You were in total shock.  You and Brandon got into the biggest fight you've ever gotten into and you've guys and ended it right then and  there so abruptly.  "Fine" he was all he said when he didn't hear an answer from you. He storms put the door slamming it behind him. You collapsed on the floor ant cried exactly where you stood. You didn't mean half of the stuff you said but here you where crying because he didn't know if the feeling was mutal.  When you finally was able to , you took yourself up to your room and climbed in bed. Your phone rings and you hoped it was him but it was just your mom. "Hello" you answered after picking up the phone. "Hey Ariana, honey! I just wanted to tell you something came up and my job want me to fly out next week instead" she informed you. Your mom was away on a huge business trip. You sighed this was one of the night you needed her the most "yah sure I'm in gonna go to bed mom but I love you" you said before your mom responded with a sweet "I love you too" after you hung up and placed it on the night stand after putting it on silent.  Tonight had to be the worse night ever you thought as you force yourself to fall asleep. Escaping the memories from the dreadful night  your eyes closed . Next thing you knew it was morning . You checked your phone and saw 62 missed phone calls from Brandon.  You scoffed and slammed your phone one the night stand again and walked downstairs into the kitchen. *knock knock knock knock* you suddenly heard a knock on the door. The sudden noise made you jump but you slowed your heart rate down and walked to the door. As you opened it behind it was a sad Brandon with a dozen roses. "Wha-" "before you say anything" he quickly cuts you off  "I just want to apologize for everything last night I didn't mean any of it" he says his eyes pleased for forgiveness. "I'm sorry too I said a lot of thing a I didn't mean so I guess we're both guilty" you glanced at your shoes for a moment . "So do you forgive me? Because I would love to have my beautiful girlfriend back. I love you so much and these past few hours have been crap without you"  he says reaching his hand out , handing you the flowers as saying 'these are for you' . You giggle at his adorableness if that's even a word. You take the flowers but quickly hug him. " Of course" was all you said before both walking in your house and hanging out until her had practice with the boys.