Austin requested

For Younqbabygirl Last austin one for a while I wanna get to nick and Z but dont worry itll come back around

" Psst! Tylisha" austin was poking me trying to get my attention keep in mind im sleeping and its 3AM . "What?" I said finally responding to him since ignoring him obviously wasnt working.  "Lets go on an adventure" whispers in the dark. "Sleep is the best adventure right now" you turned over trying to go back to sleep but austin just went to the other side of the bed and started whispering again "babe" he whispered for the last time "oh my gosh fine im up" you sat up throwing the covers off of you. You gently rub your eyes before actually getting out of bed. "You better be happy your my boyfriend" I state turning on the lights  to find a hoodie you happen to see austin's thrasher hoodie that he left over and grabbed it putting it on. "Thats where my hoodie went" he laughed leading you to his car you get in and drive off. We arrive 30minutes later at a place called 'echo's cliff' you death glared him "a rock climbing area?!" He just laughs at you " dont worey fatty there's stairs for people like us" he got out the car. "People like us?" You questioned but Austin ignored you and kept walking. You guys used the stairs but it took a good  15 minutes to actually get to the top. "If this is the easy way I dont ever want to walk the other side." You say out of breathe and holding your side. Austin nodded in agreement but he was bent over trying to catch his breathe as well. He looked at the sky then looked at his phone for the time and smile "perfect timing" he said pointing to the sky. You look to see the rising "wow that looks great" you stood there taking it all in "I knew you woud appreciate this" Austin puts his arm around your shoulders and you lean your head on his.  You guys watch the sun rises amd went 9n your way. "What do you want for breakfreast?" Austin asked as you two got in the car. "I dont know Ihop" I shrugged "IHOP it is " Austin grabbed my hand leaving him with one hand to steer with. "Aren't you glad I woke you up?" He laughed I shook my head in disagreement "nope but I had a good time" you say laughing ant him wiggling his eyebrows.