Edwin (requested )

For gina3182

You were over it . You and Edwin were going back and forth because of the "attitude" that you were supposedly giving Edwin but had no idea what he was talking about. "Gina! Don't talk to me until you fix that attitude" your curly headed boyfriend said. "Well that's gonna take a while" you smart talked him he squinted at you. "oh yea?" He crossed his arms and he just nodded. You attempted to walk away but the next thing you know you feet weren't touching the floor anymore. He lunged you over his shoulder with a grunt. You scream from being lifted off the floor so abruptly plus you didn't even know that he could pick you up.  "Put.Me.Down." you yelled yet he didn't put you on the ground where belong. "Nope I'm giving you a attitude adjustment" He quickly responds and laughs at you trying to worm out his grip . Once you reached his room letting you fall onto his bed gently . You quickly gave that what is wrong with you look and but before you know it you felt a pair of hands on your ribs. "A hahaha! Edwin st- ahaha!" You couldn't even get a sentence out because Edwin kept ticking you.  You rolled around the Bed gasping for air. "Stop!  Haha! I can't take itttttt!" You were laughing so hard you felt tears forming in your eyes. When Edwin got tired and felt you suffered enough he finally stopped tickling you.  He fell into his bed next to you laughing almost had hard as you were a second ago. You were still trying to getting your breathing back together. On top of that your stomach hurt from laughing so hard. "YOU BUTT HEAD!" you pushed him and he laughed even more. "It's not funny" you were trying to hold your laugh back but soon gave in to his contagious laughter.  You shake your head deep down you knew it was funny but you were too stubborn earlier to admit it. You were too stubborn in general . "Why I can't I stay mad at you?" You giggled a little. "Because you love me" he wiggled his eyebrows at you and you pushed him again. He kissed you softly on the lips then kissed your forehead. "I do love you edwin" you looked into his big brown eyes "love you more gina"