who said I love you first

Brandon: Brandon told you he loved you first while you guys were on the couch cuddling. You felt a pair of eyes on you for a while "what?" You say when you looked over and noticed it was Brandon. "Nothing I just love you so much" he said kissing your forehead "I love you too"

Edwin:
You were the first to tell Edwin you love him. While you guys on the ferris wheel you guys slowly reached the top and got stuck there. You guys talked and talked and you decided to kiss him because why not? It's your boyfriend right. When you pulled away you say "I love you" the smile that he gave you was the best smile ever it was like gold. "I love you too y/n" he took held of you hand.

Austin: you told Austin you loved him first. You two were at your parents house for a Christmas party. "Do you love him?" My dad questioned. The simple question made you smile "I do love him" you say making Austin shoot his head in your direction.  His eyes were wide but not in a bad way it's not that he didn't love you back you guys just haven't said the L word to each other yet "And I love your daughter" Austin held your hand a little tighter "perfect!  Then you have my blessing" my father smiles

Nick:
Nick told you he loved you first. You were at the beach sitting on a beach blanket and watching the sunset. When nick just said it *Sigh* "I love you" he says "I don't know if you feel the same but" he starts but you shut  him up by kissing him. When you pulled away you looked him in his eyes and said "and I love you" you pressed your heads together and smiled.

Zion:
You were the first to tell Zion you loved him. You guys were arguing and you didn't even know why anymore. Sometimes you guys fight over the littlest things. "Why are you like this? " Zion  threw his hands in the air. "Because I love you! Is that a crime?"  You yell causing his face to soften.  "You what?" He says making sure he heard correctly. "I love you" you repeated but this time you weren't angry and you weren't yelling ant him "I love you too" he says walking over to you and pecking you on the lips.