Starbucks

EDITED, SOON TO BE COMPLETELY RE-WRITTEN

Just a quick note, this is happening during lovers lane, sooooo yeah. And it doesn't go along with the episodes so deal with it. and you are Laurence's sister and this first chapters kinda boring

Y/n = your name

n/n = nickname

f/c/b = favorite car brand

f/c = favorite color

I will add to this list if needed, Enjoy!

Y/N POV

I put on my apron and turn the sign from closed to open outside. I sigh. Working at Starbucks was my main job, seeing as my dad owned a large part of them around town, and he was planning to make me take his position, which paid pretty well. But, to get to the top you gotta start from the bottom, I guess. I yawn as the first trickle of customers turns into a stream. It was constant movement from the cash register to bring people what they ordered to restock the coffee supplies. At around 4:30 in the afternoon I had one small line of people before I could go home, gather what few belongings I had and finally move out of my mom's house. I was going to move in with my older brother Laurence and his friend Garroth. I get lost in my thoughts as I wonder how I would decorate my room, which was the basement.

" Excuse me?" I hear a soft voice ask.

" Just a minute "I reply and go to the back to grab some more coffee beans. I swiftly restock, and turn to face the girl, she has long black hair and hazel eyes. She seems familiar, but I can't place it, and I'm too tired to care

" Hello and welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you today?" I try to put on my happiest voice but I couldn't help the tired undertone. She finally looks into my eyes.

"I'll have a frapp- Y/N?!?!" The girl exclaims. My eyes widen.

" Yes........?" I suddenly realize who it is, Its Aphmau, one of my best friends from high school! Well, not best friends, but friends nonetheless.

" Aph?" She smiles and I come around from the counter. She giggles as we embrace each other quickly. I close my eyes with a wide smile.

" It's been so long Y/N, I barely recognized you!" I could tell why, I had gotten a completely different style since high school, and now I put on a little less makeup as my ache has disappeared. I tell her all about what had happened since we last saw each other- senior year of Phoenix drop high. She hangs out near the counter, sipping her coffee as we talk. Until, eventually, I begin the closing process and start to pack up.

Aph smiles as I grab my bag and follows me out of the store.

" Hey Y/N, where are you moving?" Aphmau asks as we walk, " It might be near where I and everyone else live."

" Everyone else?" I echo, does she mean everyone from high school?

" Everyone from high school" well that answers my question quite clearly. " all of our friends, your Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan, your brother, Laurence, Travis..."

I kinda tune out after that, I get the idea.But, once she says my brother lives on her street, I get excited and interrupt her.

" I'm moving in with my brother, so I'm gonna live with all of you!!" I exclaimed and give her my new number so I can contact her when I'm moving. I then walk to my f/c/b and drive to pack up my stuff.

~Time skip by RED ROBIN YUMMMMM~

I arrive at my mother's house, the house that I was leaving to get closer to my brother, whom I had never really gotten to know until high school and now. It was all because of the divorce, and my dad moving away, taking Laurence with him. My mom had cried for two days, and for three months I was on my own. I was taken to the therapist on my first day of high school when I had told Laurence and broken down in front of him and all his friends. I talked to my mom and we made up, and I became part of Aphmaus group. It was nice because she was around the same age as me. It made my experience a whole lot better, especially when I had a mom to come home to.

I continue driving, still lost in nostalgia.

~Time Skip brought to you by a very lazy author~

I pull up into the driveway of my childhood home and tiredly walk inside.A scent that would describe my school life hits my nose. Moms meatloaf, a special dish only maade ofr special occasions. I walk quietly down the creaky wooden stairs, giggiling silently as I hear my mom singing along, quite loudly, to Panic!at the disco. I walk into my room and pack the rest of my stuff, as my bed and furniture were already at my new house. Laurence said he would put my new room together, but Ill probaly make a few changes when I officially move in. I throw the rest of my clothes, makeup, and other crap into my f/c suitcase. Picking out an outfir, I toss things that are nessecary into my bag, and I chuck the rest haphazardly into my suitcase( see pic for clothes). I add blush and lip gloss, a light tan sweater just in case, my f/c pocket knife with the chrome blade, that I always carried around, and my wallet into my leather drawstring bag.

"N/N! Are you home!" I hear my mom shout, using the nickname I only let a few people use." Dinners ready!" She shouts again, not waiting for an answer so she could get back to her music. I sigh, rolling my eyes and smiling. I climb back up the creaky stairs to the warm kitchen, where the fan is working desperately to try and cool it down. My smile turns sad when I realize how much I would miss this place, but I was ready to move on. " Hey, mom," I say, pulling a chair out for her, " I'll take it from here."

She nods and gives me a grateful smile.

~Time Skip to next day cuz HOLO KNIFE ~

I wake up and check my alarm. I silently cheer as I've woken up five minutes before my alarm, I shut it off so it wouldn't ring later, and start to get ready. I put on the outfit from yesterday, put on a little bit of blush, and put my hair up in a messy bun.I stumble up the stairs, dragging my suitcase behind me. I hug my mom, put my stuff in my car, and start driving to MyStreet.