Mario Cart

Y/Ns Pov

" Y/N ~SAMAAAA"

" What the- HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY BEDROOM?!?!"

I was staring into two pairs of eyes, honey, and amber. I drowsily sat up, pulling my F/c comforter over my shoulders as I propped myself against the headboard and stared at my two friends, who were grinning ridiculously. I raised my eye brow.

" Wheres Katelyn?"

Aph grinned. " She's coming soon, she didn't really want to climb through a basement window in her night clothes."

I somehow raise my eyebrow even farther up my forehead. " What time is it KC?"

Her eyes glow as she looks down at her Hello Kitty watch. " Its, umm 6 am Y/n~Sama."

I groan and l lay back down, just as Katelyn climbs through the window. " Hey y/n, wassup."

I open one of my previously closed eyes and stare wearily at her. " what do you want?"

Aphmau giggles. " We want to know how the date went!"

" Yeah! "

" Guys it didn't go that well she didn't get laid-"

The rest of Katelyn comment was cut off as I swung my pillow into her face, my face flushing a furious scarlet. I pull my arms back to swing again.

" Ack ok stop it was a joke geez!"

I smirk, and sit on the carpet, gesturing for them to follow. They bombard me with questions and I answer accordingly.

"- and then he drove me home."

" Oh how romantic!" Kwaii~Chan gushes, her hands holding her face and her pupils turning into actual hearts. Wait, how the heck- never mind. I choose not to ask her as the answer will probably involve the word ship and a shit ton of glitter.

" You guys wanna come over to play Mario cart?"

Aphmau and Kc shake their heads. " Sorry, I have a date night with Aaron. " Aph replies, " Speaking of, I should probably get back before he wakes up and goes ballistic." She proceeds to climb out the window after we say our goodbyes. I turn to Kwaii~chan. " So are you coming?"

" No, sorry Y/n~Sama, I'm going out to buy ingredients to make thousands of cupcakes!"

Before I even have a chance to open my mouth, she disappears in a cloud of sugar and glitter.

Well, that was weird.

I turn to the next person, Katelyn.

" you coming?"

Katelyn grins.

" Hell yeah!"

I high five her and we fall asleep

~ Time skip to like 1 hour 30 mins~

I pull an F/c sweatshirt over my head just as the microwave beeps.

" Katelyn! cat you get that!" I yell, going to the living room on making sure everything was in place for the Mario cart game.