Olive Garden pt1

" He WHAT?!?!" Aphmau exclaimed. I was in Katelyn and KCs house for a sleep over the night before the date. And I had just told them what happened last night.

" And you said YES?!?!?!!!" Katelyn had a look of disbelief on her face and Kawaii~Chan was freaking out. I was smiling, embarrassed. Of course, I had said yes, I 've liked him since I met him, even though we were just going out as friends. It was better than nothing. Aph was going to help me pick out an outfit since she considered it a real date and I needed fashion advice.

" Guys stop freaking out, it's only as friends." I was messing with a thread that came off my f/c pj pants. Katelyn rolled her eyes. " Sure y/n....." Kawaii~Chan was giggling demonically, and we were all staring at her. She was still laughing when she gestured for us to follow her, which we did. She leads us down to the basement, tail waving behind her. I went cautiously down the stairs, ready for anything, Katelyn, and Aph behind me. Then I turned the corner.

" Welcome to Kawaii~Chans shipping shrine," KC announced in an evil voice, but that's not what I was paying attention to. What my gaze was drawn to the shrine itself. Pictures of me and Travis were pinned to the wall, in between candles with red flames. The candles were on a wooden table where I saw two dolls, one with white hair, and one with h/c hair, that was in a kissing pose. My eyes widened and I looked at Kawaii~Chan who look actually insane. She pushed me into a chair and sprinkled red glitter on my head. She started whispering nonsense but sometimes I caught a word that sounded like ship or date. I looked at the other two who were watching with a glint of amusement in their eyes. Kawaii~Chan suddenly popped up in front of me.

"my ship My Ship mY SHiP MY SHIP!" Then she hugged me and started to cry, her ears twitching. I was still looking at Aph and Katelyn. " does she always do this?"

Aph nodded. " She did the same thing when me and Aaron started dating." I sighed as Kawaii~Chan wiped her eyes and fell asleep in a pile of glitter. I shook my head and silently laughed as I followed Katelyn upstairs.

~LE time skip to next morning brought to you by the power of bacon~

I slowly sat up and yawned. Then I became alert. I smelled the sacred food. BACON. I screeched and ran up stairs. The girls were sitting around the island, but Katelyn was at the stove. I caught my breath as they turned to look at me.

" Give me bacon," I said between breaths and I crawled over to Katelyn and pulled on her pants until she dropped bacon. I caught it in my mouth and stood up. Aphmau was giggling as I sat n between her and Kawaii~Chan, who was just dumping sugar on a muffin. Aph turned to me and grinned as I finished my twenty-fourth piece of bacon.

" So, you ready for the dateeeeee?"

Crap. I was distracted from the real reason I was here. I immediately stuffed bacon in my mouth again and looked forward. She prodded my shoulder.

" Nooo" I mumbled through the food.

" Then let's go get you ready!"

She smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me out the door and into my house with me screaming about bacon and how I was still in my pajamas. She threw me into the couch and started going through my closet. I was grumbling as she pulled out some skinny jeans and an old sweatshirt. I held them up and looked at her questioningly.

" you seriously want me to wear this," I gesture at the clothes, " on a date with my long time crush?"

She laughed. " not on the date, we are going shopping!" I sighed and got changed, and we hopped into my car. When we got to the mall, Aphmau dragged me through every store that she could find, having me try on nearly every type of clothing. She even took me to hot topic, which was a first. We finally found something that we agreed on, a simple black dress with a tan jacket and a plaid scarf, along with some shoes. ( see picture ) Finally, I think as we head to the food court before leaving so we could get some lunch. We went to chick fila and sat down to eat, Aphmau asking me all sorts of questions about the details of the date. Like where it was.

" It's at Olive Garden Aph, now let me eat," I swear stars appeared in her eyes as soon as I said Olive Garden. " and yes, I know, breadsticks." She nodded ecstatically the we finshed our lunch.

" What are we doing now?" I ask, seeing as we weren't heading towards the car, but further into the mall. She didnt answer but only went faster until we reached the spa. I checked my watch. It was only two thirty, so I had plenty of time until six. I got my nails done with f/c nail polish with some white stripes on the thumbs. Aph got purple and red nails. And then we finally, FINALLY, went back to Mystreet. While we were walking up the steps Aphmau asked me,

" Did you tell your brother yet?" I shake my head, " he doesnt need to know."

Aph quicly looked behind us as we were walking down the basement stairs, " well here he comes now."

" Hey, N/n!" Laurence shouted, running down the stairs after us. Crap. " Hey, Laurence.." I say, trying and failing to hide the bag of clothes behind my back. He looks at the bag and looks back at me. " Whats Aphmau doing here?"

Before I could answer Aph stood right next to me with a huge grin on her face. " Y/ns going on a dattteeeeeee...." then she flounced outside. I didn't look at Laurence and I walked down to my bathroom and started to get changed while Laurence started to guess who it was.

" Dante?"

" No"

" Garroth?"

" No "

" Zane?"

" Hell no!"

" Umm Aaron?"

" No.."

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag. I got my handheld mirror and started doing my makeup as Laurence circled around me.

" Travis?"

"..."

His face lit up. " A HAH! " He ran up stairs chanting. " N/Ns got a DATEEEEE." I sighed. I had a couple of dates in high school, but Laurence, of course, had to make it a big deal. I grinned a little. At least I don't have to tell everyone.

Travis Pov

" You asked y/n WHAT? and she said YES?"

I rolled my eyes. " Yep."

" Dude you knew I had a crush on her!"

" So do I, Dante. You could've asked her."

" Well, maybe I will."

~TO BE CONTINEUED~