Cool Breeze pt2

" Y/NNN SAMAAAAAAA"

My eyes fly open, and I pop my head up from Travis's chest, looking at the ecstatic pink haired girl. Standing next to Kawaii-Chan in the kitchen doorway was none other than my dear older brother, Laurence, and his best friend garroth. All of them with cameras in their hands and stars in their eyes.

KC squeals at the sight of me and Travis and snaps about forty more pictures, while Laurence holds a hand out to Garroth. The latter grumbles and places a ten dollar bill into the firsts hand.

" Guys would you please keep it down we're-" Katelyn half yells, raising her head and turning a bleary eye towards the source of the sound. She pauses, confused, " Kawaii-Chan?! What are you doing here?"

" Y/N-SAMA AND TRAVIS-KUN KISSSSSSED!" The cat girl yells, bouncing up and down, while I glare at the back of her head. " MY SHIPPPPPPP!"

Dante yawns and sits up, looking around at the commotion, " Whats going onnnnnn... Travis?"

He looks at the white-haired male lying next to him, head still buried in my shoulder.

" I'm waiting until the yelling stops." Travis groans, "It's too loud..."

" DANTE-KUN!!!" Kawaii-chan exclaims again, shoving pictures into his hands, " THEY KISSED!"

Dantes POV

I leaf through the photos, photos of my best friend and my crush. First sitting on a bench. Then getting closer, and closer, and closer, until.....

No

I hear Laurence teasing, and Garroth giggling at Y/n in the background, the latter currently facepalming while KC danced around, Katelyn yelling at her for waking her up.

I have failed. I-I love her, but.....

No, I can still win her back.

Somehow.

I get up, throwing the pictures on the blanket behind me, and briskly walk to the kitchen, I start up the griddle and whisk together a quick batter. I pour the smooth, tan liquid onto the burning hot surface. I pull out my phone,

Dante: The plan needs to start sooner than later

???: Why?

Dante: Just....make it happen. Soon.

I shut off my phone and shove it in my pocket, scowling as I flip the pancakes.

She will be mine.

Y/ns PoV

I facepalm for the second time as my brother grins ridiculously. I glare at him, " What?"

" I knew you guys LOoooOOOOooOOOoved each other." He laughs, and I squint at him.

" It was just a kiss, ya know."

" Your first kiss."

I laugh, " You really think that was my first kiss in all my years of life?" I smirk at his shocked face, but its cut short by Travis pulling me to his eye level. His acid eyes burn into mine, a seriousness I've never seen before lines his face.

" You're not allowed to kiss any other guy, not anymore."

I raise an eyebrow, " Why not?"

He pulls me into his chest once again, his hot breath on my scalp, " Because why would you want any other guy when you've got meeee?"

I hear my brother laugh at me. he says something about me looking occupied, then I hear his footsteps fade towards the kitchen, multiple following him. I sigh, then I realize, a delicious smell fills the air.

The third sacred food.

PANCAKES.

I attempt to jump out o Traviss arms, but he holds onto my ankle. " Wait for me."

He stands and stretches his arms above his head, lifting his grey shirt with it. I blush, getting a full view of his abs. All I gotta say it, hot damn.

" Perv."

I jump a little and flush, looking guiltily at Traviss smirking face. I squint my eyes. flipping my hair, I walk into the kitchen. I grab a steaming plate of pancakes from Dante. I grin at him, turning away before I notice the blush on his face and the lovesick look in his eyes. Dante, less willingly, shoves a plate to Travis. He tilts his head at his blue-haired friend and locks eyes with me as we walk to the dining room table. I plop to the left o my brother, with garroth on his right. Both of them were happily shoving food into their mouths. Travis sets his plate at the head of the table, to my left.

I dig in, enjoying the crisp edges and fluffy center. I hum in contentedness, absorbing the conversation around me. I look at the other end of the table, where a baggy-eyed Zane sat, sipping pure black coffee and reading the newspaper, his hair pulled up with a pink band. I would've commented on it, but my mouth was occupied by delicious delicious food.

I close my eyes and lean back in my chair, swallowing the last bite. Smiling, I look at Dante, who was sitting across from me. " Thanks for breakfast, it was awesome!"

He smiles back at me, " No problem."

I sigh as I get up and start collecting plates. A habit I had gotten from being the youngest in the family. I travel around the table, getting a nod or a thank you as I pass each person. Picking up the last plate, I head to the kitchen.

I place the plate in the sink and turn on the water, before bending over to look for the soap in the lower cabinet. Rummaging around, I hear footsteps enter the kitchen, then abruptly stop. I grin quickly as I find the bottle of orange soapy liquid. I stand up and feel someone watching me. I whip around, to see two green eyes lingering on, you guessed it, my butt.

" Perv."

He jumps as if snapping out of a trance and meets my eyes, the tips of his ears glowing a bright red. I laugh and turn back to the sink as he tries to stutter out a response. I begin to rinse and wash the dishes, when Travis circles his hands around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder, his eyes switching between my face and the sink. I sigh, rolling my eyes and silently laugh as I finish up, putting the clean dishes on the drying rack.

He whines as I shrug his arms off of me, and I walk back to the peaceful chatter of the dinning room. Stretching out my arms, I settle back down into my chair. Travis sits on the arm of my chair. He smirks down at me, and I stick my tongue back at him.

He puts his arm on the top of the chair, and I roll my eyes. I lazily glance around the table as the others discuss what we should do with the day.

"Let's go skydiving!"

" Doesnt that have to be planned beforehand?"

" Well.. umm.."

" We should actually get something done."

Zane's gravelly voice breaks the other conversation up, turning eyes towards him. He stands up and gestures with one hand towards the glass doors, where a pile of brightly colored leaves lay.

" Why don't we clean up the yard?"

He looks around in disgust

" It'll be easier than trying to clean this mess."

Zane stalks upstairs, and I turn to Travis, shrugging. " Might as well do what he says,"

I say, groaning as I stand up and stretch, " Beats sitting here."

Murmured agreement circles the table as the others stand up to get dressed, and I walk to the basement stairs.

A/N Hey yall, here's the chapter, it's more of a transition chapter buttttttt whatever. I am actually inspired for once so the next chapter will come out soon. And thanks for 4k views! And yes, uncreative chapter title is uncreative.