Surprise

I looked up at the person holding me.

" G-gene?" I stuttered. His mouth was grinning but his eyes were not. They were like shards of ice. I tried to back up, but his arm locked me in. No body noticed, the party was in full swing.

" Gene let go of me." I demanded, he shook his head no. " Now."

He smirked at my attempts. " Nice legs Princess."

I growled and smacked him, causing his nose to bleed. He snarled at me, blood dripping over his face. He pushed me into the wall and smashed his lips against mine. I had screamed when he pushed me, so everyone was looking at us. My eyes were wide as I felt his tongue piercing touched my lips in a attempt to open my mouth. I kept my lips closed tight and pulled back. I broke through his arms and fell into someone else's. I looked back, it was Travis. He smiled and set me up right. He went over to Gene, and punched him, but it barely fazed him. Gene punched Travis in the gut and shoved him down. Travis gasped and fell. I flipped out my f/c knife and went up to him, standing between Gene and Travis. I held the blade to Genes neck and forced him into the wall. Gene suddenly looked very nervous as I put more pressure on his neck and he whimpered.

" Don't do anything you'll regret princess." He rasped. I put on even more pressure, drawing a little blood, and he whimpered again. I heard Travis stirring behind me, and I also heard Laurence to my left.

" come on, y/n, Ill take this outside."

I quickly looked at him. " Fine" I growled and took the blade away from his face. I let him go and he ran out the door, my brother right behind him. By now everyone who I didn't have close relations with had left. I clicked the knife closed, sighed, and turned around to face my friends. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan looked worried for me and Travis, Garroth, Vlyad, and Katelyn were glaring at the door, and Dante looked ashamed.

Aph ran up to me and together we checked on Travis, sending the others to get medical supplies for him. Dante walked to where Travis lay knocked out and sat next to his best friend.

" Hey y/n, I'm really sorry for my brother." Dante started, looking at me." I didn't know that he would do that, any of that."

I smiled at him" Its okay, it's not your fault."

Travis stirred, and sat up, singing Beyonce and hugging me. Aphmau was laughing like crazy and Katelyn was filming it to put on YouTube. Maybe he's still a little loopy. Travis got over it very quickly and asked why everyone was laughing. Vylad grabbed some nachos and we all sat around in a circle to play some party games.

" Okay, first up, Kiss or Slap."

Kawaii~Chan tilted her head at me. I sighed and began to explain what the game was.

"Kiss or slap starts with everyone putting an item in, then when someone picks an item, they go out of the room and the rest of the group decides if the person who's item was picked will kiss or slap the person that choose the Item."

Aaron got a hat and we all put a special item in, I, of course, put my f/c knife into the hat. Dante went first, and of course, because of my luck, he picked out my knife. He smirked, winked, and strutted out of the room.( Because Dante is MAJESTIC) I rolled my eyes and Aph giggled. They soon voted on me acting like I was going to kiss him, but end up slapping him. Surprisingly, Vlyad came up with this plan, because he told us that Dante had a little crush on me. ( But this fan fic not about u Dante so shut up Ur little mouth.) I grinned, this was gonna be good. Katelyn went and got Dante. He sat down now looking quite nervous, which he should be. Kawaii~Chan got her camera out and I started my little act. I crawled toward him, blushing slightly and gently pushed him over. I heard muffled laughter and Dante was several shades of red. I crawled on top of him, thinking of what I was going to do next. He leaned forward to kiss me....

Whack

The muffled laughter exploded into howls. Dante held his face and looked as if he had seen an angel but then fell off a roof. I was rolling on the floor along with several others including Garroth, Katelyn, and Laurence.

" Your FACE." Aph manged to say in between laughs. Dante was now glaring at Vlyad who shrugged his shoulders non apologetically. For some strange reason, Travis was furrowing his eyebrows at his best friend.

I watched the rest of the game, Katelyn got Kawaii~Chan, which was a little awkward, Aphmau got Garroth, and I lost track of the rest. It was finally my turn. I reached in and grabbed onto an item. I pulled out a pair of sunglasses. I looked around the circle until my eyes landed on Travis, who was looking anywhere but me. He was sweating and blushing. Ohhh. I walked out of the room, knowing that the sunglasses were his. I sighed as I heard the excited whispers from the other room.

It doesn't mean anything , I thought, even though I had a crush on him, still do. I wonder if he feels the same way...

A/N Thanks so much for reading!!!!!!!! Em sorry, this chapter came out late, I was grounded cuz I spend "too much time" On the computer... sooo... Make sure to give this story a vote, even though it doesn't matter... =)