Olive Garden pt 2

Y/ns Pov

I was sitting on my couch, watching the clock and some youtube, when Garroth literally fell down the stairs and bounced in front of me. I paused my show and raised my eyebrow as Garroth stood up. " Y/n has a BOY FRIEND!" He giggled and fell next to me on the couch.

" Are you.." I stare as he starts violently twitching and screaming things." Fangirling?" I gasp. He giggles again and flopped back up the stairs. I shook my head as I checked the clock, Its 5:50. I picked up my purse and started towards the stairs after fangirling Garroth. I leaned up against the door, and looked at my watch, lost in thoughts until I heard footsteps coming donw the stairs. I look up and see a smirking Zane. Well he was smirking from what I could see, his mouth being covered and all.

" Whassup emo kid." I teased, the time was 5:53.

" So.." He stood in front of me, hands in his hoodie pockets. " Little Y/ns got a date.." I laughed, " Well you havent asked KC out yet, so your point is?" He blushed and began stuttering a response when the doorbell rang. I smirked and twirled around to open the door. I saw Travis nervously grinning and holding a white rose. He was wearing his usal black jeans, with a green shirt that was slightly fancy. I wwalked outside, shutting the door on Zanes face. I smiled at Travis, and I felt my cheeks warm up as he quickly put the rose into my hands.

" H-hi Y/n. "

" Hi DJ Stutter." I giggled. He blushed, and turning as he said, " Lets go." I skipped to catch up with him and I stuck the rose into my jacket pocket. He hopped into his greenish blue convertible, then hopped back out and opened my door for me before I could open it. I once again smiled at him. He was still blushing ridiculously as he put on Twenty One Pilots and drove to Olive Garden.

Dantes Pov

( HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH )

I was hiding outside Y/ns house behind a bush, when I saw Travis pull up.

Perfect

I dash to my house and get into my car. I pull out my binoculars and watch Travis get out of his car. He pulls out a white rose and takes a deep breath before knocking on Y/ns door. I scowled. I'm the one that asked y/n to prom first, then on his prom, he had to ask her. He knew that I liked her, and he was fine with that. I sighed. Whatever. I'm gonna hideout at Olive Garden to make sure that Travis doesn't- I mean, to make sure that Y/n will be alright. I saw Y/n bounce out of the house in a short dress. My eyes widened and I tipped my head up to avoid blood spilling over my face. I heard his car door slam and the engine start up. I looked back at the car as Heathens started playing and they drove away. I started my car up and followed them at a distance.

Y/ns Pov

We arived at Olive Garden in good spirits, it didnt feel like a date, just like we were hanging out. Which we were. We walked side by side into the resturant, still chatting about how others had reacted to the date thingy, and laughing about it.

" and then he bounced up the stairs, backwards!" I exclaimed and Travis chuckled lightly as we entered the building with a woosh of warm and good smelling air. I sighed happily and the waiter lead us to our table. I looked over the menu. Travis looked at me. I cauht him staring at me when I peeked over the top of it. He quickly looked down and back up at me smiling nervously. I put down the menu.