The Mall

~Le time skip to tomorrow~

I yawned and rolled out of bed. I had stayed up most the night thinking of yesterday.

~FLASHBACK TIME BISHES~

" Well, looks like you've fallen for me y/n."

wow, what a bad pun in a good situation

~End of Flashback~

I didn't know if that was just Travis being Travis, or something more. I shook my head and decided to not worry about and pass it off as just Travis being flirty like he was with every girl. I sighed and got my crutches. I went over to my wardrobe and got dressed in a sweater and a pair of skinny jeans. It was pretty much fall already and it was quite chilly. ( see pic for outfit ) I somehow made my way upstairs and made myself some coffee. Yawning, I sat down and was reading the news on my phone when Zane came downstairs, in a ridiculous bright pink shirt with a picture of aphmaus face on it. I snorted and he glared at me.

" What are you wearing?" I asked, gesturing to his shirt.

" It's nothing!"

Laurence walked downstairs behind Zane and one look at his outfit sent him into a laughing fit. Zane was a bit red in the face as he screamed, " Aaron has one too!" Which only made us laugh harder. Zane was stomping upstairs when I got a text from Aph,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aph: Hey y/n, wanna come t the mall with me and Aaron?

Y/n: Sure, is the whole gang coming?

Aph: Yep!

Y/n: Ok, see u soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put down my phone and grabbed my purse and my crutches.

" Oi, Laurence, you going to the mall?"

"Yeah."

" Can you drive me." I turned to look at him" Pleeeaaasseeee."

" Sure n/n."

He grabbed his keys and we walked outside to his car. I got in the backseat so I could put down my crutches. Laurence drove over next to the house next to us and pulled into the driveway.

" Why are we stopping-"

" Hey shortcake."

I was interrupted by Dante and Travis getting into the car, Dante sat up front and Travis sat with me. Travis smiled at me.

" Hows your leg Y/n?" Travis asked, gesturing towards the boot. I smiled warmly at him, hoping I wasn't blushing from the memory of yesterday.

" It's good, and it doesn't hurt anymore."

We drove with the music booming until we arrived at the mall. Travis got out and helped me out.