THIS IS HALLOWEEN Pt 2

As we were talking, I was scanning the neighborhood below. Then I saw the angry cat man who was Zane.

" Travis! " I grabbed his arm and shook it, pointing down to where Zane was marching angrily over to Laurence. Travis looked over to where Zane was practically having a tantrum and Laurence was laughing and pointing to Zane's head. I grabbed my broom and mounted it, I held my hand out to Travis.

" Get on, I wanna hear whats going on." He climbed on behind me and I silently flew above Laurence. " I swear I have no idea why y/n did that, but it's hilarious!" My brother broke down into giggles again, and Zane's face somehow became even more enraged, his tail lashing. I smirked and glided down, ignoring Travis and his mumbled complaints. I hovered right next to Laurence. He looked up at me, and grinned, Zane looked up at me and scowled. I smirked at him and cheekily waved.

" Hey, Zane..." I say in a sweet voice. " I like the new look."

His tail lashed and he continued to glare at me. " How long is this going to last y/n?" He said in a dark voice. I grinned. " It will be gone by tomorrow night." He slightly smiled and curtly nodded. I felt Travis breathing on my neck as Zane walked over to Aphmau, probably to rant. I floated down in front of my brother. " did you get the pictures?" He grinned and flashed his phone and me. I grabbed it and sent the pic to my number, then tossed it back into his hands.

" I'll give you ten percent when she pays me." And I flew back up to the roof, completely forgetting about Travis. I sat back down on the roof and Travis sat next to me and looked over my shoulder as I texted Kawaii~Chan the pictures. I felt myself smile as I put my phone away.

" What was that about?" Travis had a very confused look on his face and I pulled out my phone again once I felt the buzz of a new text.

"Well," I started, checking Kawaii~Chans response." Kawaii~Chan and Laurence were in on this, and I made a deal with them. If Laurence got pictures I would send them to KC and she would pay me twenty dollars, who knows why." I say, seeing Travis's mouth open to ask why. " And then I give Laurence ten percent of twenty for taking the pictures." I look at my phone again and saw that Kwawii~Chan told me to meet her in her room and that she left the window open. I hopped up, which unfortunately put pressure on my ankle which wasn't supposed to happen. I nearly fell off the roof but Travis caught me and put me on my broom. " Thanks, " I say quickly, and I somehow found the strength to pull him on with me, even though he was five inches taller. He barely had time to grasp the handle before I zoomed across the street and shot through Kawaii~Chans window. I fell on her pink bed and Travis fell on top of me. I again became Hulk and pushed him off of me so I could get dat money. Kawaii~Chan was sitting in a pink bean bag, fanning herself with the twenty dollars. I said nothing but put my hand out and she placed the money into my open palm.

I waited until Travis recovered from the crash landing so we could take off to the roof once again.

" so what do you wanna do?" I ask him after a few moments of silence. I look at him, and I mean really look, not just glance. His hair seemed to glow from the moon directly above us. His eyes were like emeralds in a dark cave. I would kill for him to think about me like I did about him.

Wow I am a yandere

He caught me looking at his face and I quickly looked down.

" I don't know, Halloween has lost some of its luster." He sighed. " Hey Y/n, remember when we first met?"

Hell yeah I did, it was a fricking nightmare.

~Que FLASHBACK Boy we haven't had one of these in a while have we~

It was the first day, after homeroom, and I was unloading my stuff into my locker with my brother, Laurence because our lockers were right next to each other. I put my F/c backpack down and pulled out my f/c and s/f/c striped binder. That's when I sensed a disturbance in the force. I turned around to the convenient bush behind me. I squinted my eyes at it for a while, before seeing two pairs of eyes at my butt level, one pair blue, the other green. I shoved my binder into Laurnces arms and walked casually over to the bush. As I grew closer I heard loud whispering.

" Are you sure this is the girl? She's too pretty to have talked to you."

" Dante!"

" Fine Fine, whats her name?"

" Y/n.." I heard a dreamy voice say

" Well, she has a nice butt."

I poked my head into the bush and whispered, " I know." They screamed and out tumbled a bright blue haired boy and another boy with shiny white hair. They hastily stood up as my brother walked up behind me.

" H-hey Laurence." The navy-haired boy said, who was around the same height as my brother.

"Dante." He said cooly, " Why were you in a bush directly behind us?"

The guy named Dante now looked even more nervous. " well you see... ummm..." He looked over to the other guy, who looked equally nervous. " Run Travis!! Save yourself!" He yelled and the guy he called Travis tried and failed to run away because Laurence grabbed on to his collar and held him in place.

" I'm sorry please don't kill me" He pleaded, I got a closer look at him.

"Hey," I say, recognizing him." You're that guy who I sit next to in the first block, Travis, right?" I put my hands on my hips and look at his face. " Didn't you 'accidentally' throw a pen at me?"

He was slightly blushing now. " Umm, yeah, hi y/n." Laurence was looking in my direction now.

" you know Travis?" I nodded. " do you know what he was doing in the bush with Dante?"

I nodded again. " I think they were looking at my butt." Laurence was glaring at Dante who shrugged and tried to defend himself. " Well, we didn't know that she was taken, sorry bro." It was my turn to glare at him. " He's my brother!" I yelled. He was very red now, both from the embarrassment and from my proximity to him.

" Sorry, I didn't realize that Laurence had another sibling, how come we never saw you when we went over to his house?"

Laurence began explaining about the divorce three months ago and asked how moms been doing. " Not good, she doesn't do anything anymore." This is when I started crying, in the middle of the hallway on my first day of school. I felt myself fall into my brother's arms, who sent Dante to get the counselor, and I think Travis tried to comfort me, but I was still crying, even when I was in the counselor's office even when Travis hugged me and whispered,

" Its gonna be okay..."

~End of very long flashback and exposition dump~

"Yeah, that was probably one of my most embarrassing moments." I half-heartily laughed. Travis smiled sadly at me and scooted closer. " you shouldn't be embarrassed, you went through a lot." I smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder. " I'm glad you were there Travis."

We sat, watching the activities slowly die down, in silence. Very weird and awkward and thoughtful silence. Travis turned to face me on the roof. " Hey y/n?" I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked into his eyes. " Yeah?" His face was very red, from what I could tell from the fading moon light. " Would you- Maybe-.. wanna..." He took a deep breath. "wannagooutonadatewithmejustasreallyclosefriendsorsomething?" He said really fast.

" What?"

" I mean, do you wanna go out for dinner or something?" I was beet red. " Just as really good friends or something...."

HAHAHAHHAHA MY LONGEST CHAPTER ENDING IN A VERY PREDICABLE CLIFF HANGER LOLOOLOLOLOLLL.