Carving Contest

We stopped by the local farm on the way back to Mystreet. Most of the ride was in silence until Dante lost his hat to the wind. Then Travis tried to catch it but failed horribly. This whole ordeal made me and Laurence laugh like crazy and even Travis laughed a bit. I jumped out of the car but regretted it instantly as I forgot my ankle don't work. I stumbled into Travis' arms as he went before me to get out. We looked into each other's eyes until Dante faked a cough and I stood up, blushing. We found Aphs car and we went Pumpkin hunting.

" This one!" me and Aph said simultaneously. We were attempting to lift the biggest pumpkin that we could see, and it was not working. Dante and Travis tried next but to no avail. Then Aaron came over and lifted it with one hand. I stared in awe and he looked around with wide eyes. We grabbed a cart and picked around one pumpkin per person. That's when I had the idea.

" Hey, guys let's host a pumpkin carving contest!" I looked around excitedly and saw that everyone shared the same feelings. I watched the others load their pumpkins into one of the cars trunks. I hugged mine close to my chest, I wanted this to be mine, and I didn't want anyone messing with it.

" Hey y/n, I'll get your pumpkin for you." Dante offered

"NOOOOO" I screamed. " My precious....." I hissed at him and giggled, seeing his frightened face. I put the pumpkin under one arm and attempted to make it to the car with one crutch. I thankfully made it and put the pumpkin next to me. We all piled in once more into the car and Laurence drove like a mad man, empowered by the prospect of winning. We went fast around a sharp turn and I fell on Travis's lap. No body in the front noticed but I quickly got off and looked over at Travis with a big blush. He was staring straight ahead but was slightly grinning with a heavy dusting of pink on his cheeks. He looked at me and I grinned at him, still blushing like I had just killed for Senpai. (IDK) He scooted closer and put his arm once again over my shoulder as no one was watching. I leaned into his chest and we laughed into the wind.

When we got back to the house it was nearing dusk and my h/c hair was tangled beyond belief. So before the contest, I went into my basement and grabbed my f/c hairbrush and started viciously brushing out the knots. I put down my brush and sighed. Man sometimes it would be great to be bald, looking down at how much hair was in the hair brush I would say that I probably was. I grabbed my knife, and I would use it to single handily win! When I was just about turn around, I felt warm hands on my hips.

" Heyyyyy Y/nnnnnnn~"

" Ugh, Travis, First," I say turning around to a grinning green eyed face." How did you get down here, and second, why are you down here."

"Well.." He started, " you left your door open, and I wanted to see you" He had on his 'famous' puppy eyes. I giggled and bopped him on the nose.

" You act as if we're dating, God." I twirled out of his arms and up stairs. He laughed and followed me up, and we went into the kitchen. Garroth was spreading plastic wrap on our table. I squealed.

" Travis!! help me get my pumpkin!" And before I got an answer, I went as fast as I could out the door. Travis got out the pumpkin and I nearly tackled him in excitement. He chuckled and lead the way inside.

" wheres yours Travis?" I asked after he set my pumpkin down on the table next to the others.

" It's next to yours." He said, nodding to the slightly oval shaped pumpkin next to my short one.

I grinned evilly. " Well prepare to get squashed." I know, that was a crappy pun.

The competition was starting, and I was planning to carve the all too famous troll face into my pumpkin. I looked over to Travis and whipped out my knife. I looked at his kids carving toys.

Childs Play

"Ready." I put my knife up." Set" I narrowed my eyes. " Go!" Pumpkin guts were flying every where. I was paying close attention to my diagram, every slice precise. I took a pause, wiping the sweat from my brow. Travis had a look of utter confusion and was looking from my nearly finished masterpiece to his.... mess of a pumpkin. I smirked and finished just as I heard someone shout. "Done!" ( see pic for finished pumpkin )

I back up and take a look at the competition. Kwawii~Chan simply wrote ship on hers, Aphmau did a cat, Aaron made a scary fanged face, and Katelyn literally just stabbed hers and poured fake blood all over it. Then there was Travis. It was ridiculous. I was just a giant circle carved into it with seeds spilling out. I nearly fell over laughing. He stuck his tongue out at me.

" Well, there is a clear winner..." I announced, pointing to my pumpkin, Aphmau nodded. " And a clear loser," I say, and everyone looked at Travis and his pathetic attempt. He sighed and bowed his head in defeat. We lit up the pumpkins and cleaned up. Everyone left, and Laurence went upstairs with Zane and Garroth. I smiled and started walking downstairs but stopped when I heard a second pair of footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw a white haired Travis trying to be sneaky. I caught his eye and raised one eyebrow.

" O-oh hi y/n! " He grinned, looking very suspicious.

" Travis..."

"Yes?" He replied all too innocently

" Why are you stalking me?" I ask, my eye brow still up.

" uh I wanted to know what costume you were going to wear"

He has a nervous smile as I rolled my eyes

" I'll tell you tomorrow"

I say with a smile. Then I turn Travis around and pushed him out the door.

" Bye, I have to get the super secret thingy ready!" I yell out the door and throw glitter on him before going back inside to brain storm about what kind of costume I should wear.

A/N Hello!! sorry, this came out late, I've been super busy, and I need some help.

What costume should Y/n wear?