1

Luna's Pov

I was takeing a walk down green day street. I was putting one foot in front of the other as if i was walking on a imaginary tight rope. I couldn't get even more bored than i already am, then I see a tall, muscular man putting away boxes. I relized im only a block away from my house.

I walk across the street to face the man. He looked to be 22. He had fluffy blonde hair, and blue eyes. I relized he didn't have a shirt on. I could see he was sweating since it is 93°f out today. I ask "do you need any help."

He smiled at me "I wouldn't want to hassel you" he said to me kindly while showing all his perfect teeth.

"You wouldn't hold me up, i dont really have any plans." I try to sound as chill as possible because, i was practicaly swooning for him.

He picks up a box and hands i to me. "This one goes up in my bedroom. Its upstairs, first door on your right.

I take the box from his hands and the box is semie heavy. It says "bedroom" writen in sharpie across the top.

I start to walk when he stops me and says "Just dont look in the box, ok." he asked me almost seeming like a question. I nod and begin walking slowly at first just to see if he would say anything. Was i was pretty much in the house i pick up a normal pace.

I walk upstairs and open the bedroom door. It was roomy with a bay  window to the right. I set the box down on the seating area of the window. Curiosity started to get the best of me."It wouldn't hurt if i just take a peak" i say to myself. I slowly open the box and i couldn't belive what i saw.

A/N
Please No hate.This is the first time I actully tried writing. I know this first chapter was kinda bad but they should get better as i go. Thx