20

I push around the small portion of bread that Brendon gave me. I was to scared it would be poisoned. "Come on love, eat. You've been pushing it around the tray for ages." he said sighing. I retracted away from the tray and scooted back into my comfy corner. I pulled my knees up to my chest and burried my head into the space between the wall and my legs.

Brendon sighed and slowly walked towards me, kneeling down next to me. He gripped my chin with two fingers and fourced me to look at him. "I love you, I hope you know that." he said. I swipped my head out of his grasp and wen't back to sulking in the corner. Something I do often in this place. Brendon sighed. " I'm going out shopping for food. Stay here." he said. Not like I can go anywhere anyway.

Its been and hour and I couldn't take staring at the peice of bread anymore. I quickly hoisted myself of the ground and scarfed down the stale bread. I drank the small cup of water on the tray. I didn't relize how dry my mouth was until now. The room tempeture water slipped down my throat. A wave of relief washed over me. I wipped my head around the room trying to find a way to escape. There was a tiny window by the roof. Theres no way in hell thay I can fit through that little ass window. Plus it's to high to reach. I stare at the ground.

I rock back and forth on the stone cold floor. I grip my knees to my chest to try to use my body heat to warm myself up.

I slowly rise from the ground when i heard and sound of keys clacking together. The heavy metal door slowly creaked open to reveal Brendon. He had a smile plastered on his face as he came into the cold room. "I'm gonna show you my house now." He said unexpentently. I looked at him bit tjen realized that this might be my chance to get the hell out of here.

I nod my head and walk over to the door. He put his hand on the small of my back. I shivered a quickly jumped away feom his hand. Brendon snareled and you could see his eye slightly twitch. I decided to not accidently fuck up my chances, and i went back to his hand.

I hated the feeling of his hand on me. It felt fake and the only thing that was there was lust.

Someone please save me from this hell…

Finally, a post. Btw there is no hate towards Brendon Urie if thats what some of the readers thought. I love Brendon and would never do that to him. I kinda only really used the name Brendon 1. because its a nice name. and 2. Because its the first name that popped into my head. :3