21

Brendon showed me around his very moderen looking house. From the marble counter tops to all the white walls, his house was actually pretty nice, but pretty bice doesn't mean im going to stay. The whole way around his house he kept gis hand on the small of my back. i grimace as he creeps his hand around my back but don't let him see my face or else he might hurt me..

Every now and then we would pass the front door and i would just stare at it intently. "don't even think about it." I whip my head around and see him staring at me with a stone cold face. I slightly nod and look forward.

Brendon was in the middle of showing me his office when we hear a knock at the door.

Brendon whips his head towards the Front door. He quickly pushes me inside the office and closes the door.

Brendons POV
Brendon walk towards the door and quickly straitens out his shirt, tugging at different ends. He slowly opens the door teying to act like nothing happened with Luna.

behind the door stood a platinum blonde boy. He had a sharp jaw line and Tan skin. He was about Luna's age but before I could finish my thought he spoke. "hi, i was wondering if you knew where my friend was. Her name is Luna and shes 17." i knew exactly where ahe was but of course he would never ever find out about it.

Lunas pov
I look at the door and cautiously open he door. I peak my headout amd see a blonde boy at the door. I squint my eyesand I imedietly reconize him.

Jake...

My eyes shoot open wide. I try to get him attention in the least noisy way possible. I start to wave my arms For about a minute until he looks up. He sees me and is obviously shocked be he automaticaly knows i need help. He looks back at Brendon and asks him a question. "Can I have some water please?"

Brendon contemplates wether he should let him in or not and decides that its fine. Brendon goes to the fridge and pulls out a jug of water.

Jake quickly rushes past Brendon in the kitchen and reaches the office door. "Oh my god, are you okay?!" he whisper yells at me. "Just get me out of here." He nods and takes hold of my hands firmly. He slowly pulls me out of the office he pulls me along. As where going past the kitchen though...
"heres your wat-" in almost slow motion he drops the glass and it shatters everywhere.

Brendon whips out a gun from the back of his pants and shoots at Jake. He misses the first shot but in the third one he shoots him in the leg. Jake falls down to the ground in pain while holding his leg.

My eyes go wide and I gasp. I look up and see Brendon refilling his gun. I quickly dash towards the door and grab the key out of the key tray.

I stick the key in the key hole and jiggle it around. The door swings ooen and just as im about to get out..

..I feel a strong pain in my shoulder. I grab my shoulder in pain and when i look back at my hand i see a lot of blood intertwine my fingers. I fall to the hardwood floor in pain.

Brendon slowly walks over to me, the sound of his shoes clicking the ground made the air unbarably thick with adrenelin.

Brendon stands over me and pulls a needle out of his pocket.

"why couldn't we just be happy together...You just had to fuck it up now did ya." He bends down close to my ear and whispers into it. "say goodbye to your memory for good babe." 

He jabs the needle into my neck and my vision starts the blurr.

*5 hours later*

I slowly open my eyes unaware of where I am or why im here. I open my eyes some more and see i'm laying in a soft bed with black bed sheets. I carress my hand across the soft sheets and look around.

"i see your finally up babe." says a man waljing into the room. "Who are you?!" i say backing up into a corner of he bed.

"you don't remember?..I'm your boyfriend silly."

I had a boyfriend? Since when? Why do I not remember?...

"you must be sufdering memory loss. A..bad man kidnapped you Luna. He kept you for weeks but your safe now." Oh god, was all i could think of. "who are you?" I ask interestingly. "My names Brendon, your fiance."

Wow was all I could think of.

"were going to be happy together..

..Forever"

The End