9

Logan's Pov

She hugged me tightly not wanting to let go. Frankly, I didn't want to let go either.

"should we go get breakfast now" I asked

she quickly nodded, making me smile from how quick her anwser was. I love this girl.

°|Time Skip|°

The drive home was quite quiet. Every now and then you could hear a car wizzing by or she would be humming to a song.

We pulled into my drive way and I put the car in park, amd turned off the engine.

I got out rushing over to her door bedore she could open it and I opened it for her.

"This way my lady" I said gesturing to the front door.

She got out and said thank you and walked to the door, to wait for me. I picked through my pocket to find my keys for the door. My hand landed on them and took them out, to place them in the keyhole.

I opened the door and we walked in closing the door behind her.

"wow" she said

"I got to work after you left and fixed up the place." I said gesturing my hand around the room.

"Its beutiful." she said exploring.

"Do you want to go to my room?" I said.

She turned around and eyed me down.

"Not like that..unless you want it like that." I said smirking.

She smiled and walked upstairs to my room. she looked at all the decorations and the nick nacks and then she came upon my door.

Luna's Pov

I looked at all the beutiful things on display and then I came upon his door. I gave him a look to ask if i could open it.

He nodded and stood. I gripped the handle firmly and slowly creeked open the door. I looked into the room.

It had a big king sized bed and to end tables on either side. There was a flat screen T.V. , A elegant dresser, a walk in closet, And a table with a computer and two speakers on it.

I gazed at the amazingly decorated room and turned to Logan. He had a grin on his face and he stepped closer to me.

I bit my lip and walked over to the dresser.

"Whats this?" i said pointing to a whip with a beutiful, glass handle and leather strings on the end. I already knew what it was, but i wanted to here him say it.

"Thats for if you be bad." he said biteing his lip.

I looked in the corner of my eye and I saw that box full of toys. I gulped and and looked down.

He came up to me and put his hands on my waist and hoisted me up onto the dresser so I was sitting on it.

He could tell I was nervous.

He stroked my cheek.

"Dont be nervous." he walked over to the box and picked it up on his bed.

"W-whats the b-box for?" I said slightly walking forward. "come look." Logan said.

I slowly walked over to see what I saw last time. I was full of sex toys.

I gulped and took a step back. I looked at him and he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"What are you thinking." he said trying to read my face for any form of emotion.

"Thats...Thats not me, r- right?" i said with a worried look.

"Only if you want it to be." he said pulling a vibrating object.

" I..I cant Logan. I cant ever do that." i said gesturing towards the box.

He had a disappointed look on his face. Then there was a moment of silence.

I started to fumble with my fingers.
"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He said looking annoyed as hell. I was absolutely shocked by his outburst.
"I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU, BUT YOU GIVE ME NOTHING IN RETURN!"
He said while throwing his hands up in the air out of anger.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"L-luna im sor-" I cut him off

"have a good day..." I said swinging open the door and running out of the house.

I ran back to my house, not even stopping to look behind me. I stuck my key in the keyhole and jiggled it around until my door opened.

Me mid-opening the door, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"LET GO!" I yelled kicking and thrashing around.

"Luna stop!" i stopped moving cause i was tired from running and kicking around.

he stared into my eyes. "Please forgive me." He said bringing me into a hug.

I hugged him back.

We said good bye and i walked back into my house slumping down on the couch and putting my knees up to my chest.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

I caught my breath and tried to get some sleep.

                        824 words