5

A/N: I made english their last period for the sake of the story. Sorry

I stared into his eyes why his hand was still wrapped around my wrist. I bit my lip and stared.

All of a sudden I was being pulled intop of him so I was straddling his waist. I looked at him and he said "that fucks with me, I hope you know that" he said while tightening his grip on my ass.

"What does?" I looked at him in confusing.

"That whole lip bite thing, its fucking hot." he said while bitting his lip and looking me in mu eyes.

"What like this" I lightly bit my lip while running my hand through my hair.

He quickly pulled me closer to him. He finally locked lips with mine, closing the space between us by pressing his body against mine.

We went from kissing to a full on makeout session. Good thing my mom left town for work.

He ran his fingers through my hair as we kissed passionatly. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I placed one on his fore arm and the other in his fluffy hair.

I was the first one to break the kiss so I could breathe. I got off his lap and back into the seat.

I said "thank you for driving me home" as I got out the, still open car  door and got out my keys from my backpack.

I waved goodbye as I unlocked my front door. I could hear Logan backing out of my drive way. I slumped onto the couch and took out my phone.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch and I woke up at 1:00 A.M to hear a knock at my door.