8

Tears started to well up in my eyes as I started to think about the horrific thing I saw the day he died.

*Flashback*   *trigger warning*

My brother Was a easy target for most bullys. They would hurt him mentally  and phyisicaly. He would come home with bruises and cuts and visible punch marks.

My family, including me tried to help him. He would push us aside and say he could handle himself.

This went on for two more years until he got a text From a unknown number.

*text conversation*
(B-brother   U-unknown)

U- hello.

B- Who is this?

U- you'll find out eventually.

B- what do you want from me?

U- hey, lets not jump to conclusions. I need to you to do something for me. If you do it right I just might not kick your ass tomorrow.

B- Jake?  

J- told you you would find out eventually. Now I need you to do something.

B- ....what?

J- doesn't your father hunt?

B- ..Yes

J- well, I need you to pick up one of  your fathers precious guns and do the world a favour.

B- ...what..

J- ARE YOU THAT SLOW. Kill yourself!

B- ...No..

J- Well if you dont I will beat the living shit out of you for the rest of your fucking life you little shit.

B- maybe your right.. Maybe I am worthless and dont mean shit to anybody...

J- finally, you get the jist.

B- bye

J- fuck off

*Text conversion over*

He went down to his Garage and grabbed the nearest gun to his. He opened the Garage door and tucked the metal gun under his Black jacket.

He walked out to a sucluded pond that no one ever knew about, exept for Luna and him.

He slumped down on the ground Next to the pond. He took the cold metal out from his jacket And set it down on the ground next to him. He staired as the sun set was reflecting off the water. A Single tear ran down his face as he brung his knees up to his chest. He put his hand on the gun and wrapped a firm grip before picking it up.

He starred at the design of the gun and rubbed his finger on the handle before putting it up to his head. He starred forward, then closed his eyes.

1..2..

"No!" Luna yelled from behind but was to late. Her brother laid life-less on the ground.

Luna rushed over to him. She set his head on her lap and starred at him.

"no no no" she quietly wispered to herself.

She cried into his chest. "p-please come b-back...." she said still crying.

*end of flashback*

Luna stood quiet with a tear dripping down her face.

Logan engulfed her in a hug. She hugged his back, digging her fingers in his back to keep him there.

"Im..Im so sorry Luna.. I.." he said stuttering.

Its okay....Its not your fault.." we stayed hugging for a bit of time.

                              A/N
Sorry for such a triggering chapter and getting very real. I just wanted you to know his story.

                          532 words