19

I slowly wake up, the light filled into my eyes. I groaned as my head was pounding. I wiggle around my hands but they were tied down to a wooden chair. I gaze all around me; I see a single stool in front of me and a light bulb was dangling from the ceiling. Panic starts to set in, I thrash around in the chair barley able to breathe.

Then i hear a click of a door. I swing my head down and close my eyes to pretend I was asleep. I try the best I can to steady my breathing. The door opens and closes behind them. I here them circle around to the back of me. Next thing i know theirs a knife up to my throat. I jolt up and quickly snap my eyelids open and sit up strait. "I knew you weren't awake princess." the male voice said. He took the knife away from my throat, I could feel that the knife dug into my skin. The man came back around to the front of me and sat down on the stool.

I peered up to observe him. He had dark brown hair that swooped upwards, and dark brown eyes. He had a sharp jawline and had full lips. He wore a white button up dress shirt and black dress pants, he looked about my age but I had no clue who he is.

"You might be wondering why your here." he said twirling the knife in his hand. I was at a loss for words but was able to form one sentence. " who are you." he pondered my question, wondering if he sould anwser. "Brendon." he said. "But you still probably have no clue who I am do you.  I shook my head no. "well, I go to Greenwood High School." he said while shrugging his shoulders and slightly pouting his lip out. The hell, since when did he go to my school? I've never seen him around... He stood up and made his way to corner of the room to a metal table with tools on it.

Once again my breath quickened as he walked back over with a book in his had. It read 'Greenwood High School Yearbook' from this year. He sat back down on the stool in front of me and flipped through the pages. He turned the book around and their he was in the year book, his picture was right next to mine. I opened my mouth to say something bit nothing came out. He ripped the book away from my gaze and threw it across the room. I jumped a little, he put his fingers up to his lips and closed his eyes leaning in close to me. The closer he got the more i backed up until my head hit the back of the chair. He was two inches away from my face, I could feel his breathe hit my face. "Do you know-" he paused for a sencond. "-how hard it is, when the person you love never notices you?" he was still inches away from my face. Brendon put his hands on either side of the handles on the chairs. He rubbed his thumb on the wood.

All of a sudden he quickly backed up, taking a deep breath through his nose. Btendon clapped his hands together and rubbed them. "Lets have some fun shall we?" with that I felt a fist to my face. My head whipped to the side and I hissed in pain.

He punched me again and again.

After about an hour of torture he finally left the room. I layed back in the chair, and sneered  in pain, hearing my ribs crack with each movement.

I pray Logan will find me...