11

I sit through the rest of the boring class, not bothering to pay attention. I could just feel Jake's eye's on me, and he knew he was making me uncomfortable and anxious. I looked left and right, looking anywhere but at Jake.

Then the bell rang I quickly ran out of the class towards my locker trying to avoid him as much as possible.

Of course I never end up as lucky as I hope. He walked up behind me and pushed me into the lockers infront of me. I grasped my shoulder as that was the place that hit the metal door first.

•|Time skip brought to you by shrek|•

I couldn't wait for this day to be over. I pack my bags, putting my books and folders in my bag. Jake stormed out of the room 5 minutes before I did.

I walked to the front door of the school and pushed it open. I walked out and let the door shut close by itself. I Here a ding sound from my back pocket. I got a text.

It read: good luck getting home

I stared at the digital words and then looked up. I looked around and I saw a smirking Jake surouded by his friends.

I put my phone back in my back pocket and continued to walk to my car.

I was about to open uo my door when I saw it.

My tires have been slashed and he side of my car has been keyed.

It read: Dont test me bitch

I stared emotionless. I slammed my car door And started walking. Jake noticed my lack of response and he came running after me.

"Hood?" he asked slightly concered.

I slowly turned around on my heel to face him. "what?" I say sneering and gritting my teeth.

"Woah you dont need to go all ciber bitch on me." he said holding his hands up in defence.

I turn back around and continue walking, taking everything I had not to beat he absolute shit out of him. I've been bullied many times before by many different peolpe. Im not putting down a new name on my list.

"Wait." he said putting his hand on my shoulder and spinning me back around to face him.

"..What" I say

"Just wanted to remind you your an ugly bitch." he said laughing

Thats what set me off. I though a right hook dropping my stuff to the ground.  My fist hit his face with a harsh thud. He fell back on the ground and grunted from the pain. I jumped on him and started throughing punches at his face while he was on the ground. I couldn't stop at first but then I stopped.

I got up and looked at a busted Jake on he ground grunting in pain. I felt a slight bit of remorse for some reason. Then guilt washed over me. And I did something I thought I would have never done in all of eternity. I helped Jake off the ground and brought him to his car and put him in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers seat.

"Do you even know how to drive a tesla?" he said gripping at his ribs.

I let the car back out by itself and the I lined up with the road. The Tesla started to drive itself down the road.

"well ok then." he said looking at me then looking away.

" well ok then." i said repeating what he said.