6

I slowly open my eyes when i hear the loud sound of the door bell. I blinked a few time to try to gain back my vision.

When it cleared up, I sat up and got off the couch. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and saw Logan with only a pair of joggers and no shirt on.

He walked in my house without me saying come in.

"I didn't say come in." I said in a agitated voice from his action.

"We need to talk." he said while looking at the floor and not making eye contact.

"About what."  I said in general concern until I relised what happened yesterday. I cant belive i almost forgot I madeout with my english teacher!

"Dont play dumb." He said while running his hand through his light colored hair.

"sorry.." I said Back to him.

We stood in a akaward silence until Logan finally spoke up.

"What do we do." He said as he continued to stare at the floor avoiding eye contact.

I slowly walked over to him and put my hand on his chin and lifted up his head to finally make eye contact. He had a worried look on his face as he slightly slouched forward. He had bags under his eyes, and i could tell he haden't slept in awhile.

I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back. This man seemed like a wreck. I slightly pulled away and we locked our gaze into each others eyes. His eyes were like pools that I got sucked into. We stared intently for about 10 more seconds until I felt his lips crash into mine. I kissed him back and put my hands, one on his arm and the other in his hair.

We slowly backed up, still kissing until my back lightly hit the wall causing me to move my shoulders a bit.

He moved his hands from my head to my waist. The sudden contact on my waist sent a shiver through my body.

I could feel him smirking while kissing me and I said "shut up" before going back in.

We end up kissing for 5 more minutes until I broke the kiss for air. Im normally the first one to break.

He smirks at me while I rest my forehead on his forehead. He backed up and I spoke up.

"Stay." I said to him with a sad look on my face.

"What." he Said to me

"Stay the night." I said reaching my arms out.

"I dont know Luna, I...." I cut him off.

"Please, its only one night." I said with a frown and tilting my head a little.

Logan stood still for a moment before speaking. "....Alright" he sighed.

I ran up to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arm around me and lightly kissed my forehead.

(Almost lost this, over 500 word chapter. Luckily I found out how to restore it. Lol)

                          526 words