13

I sat in my room alone silently crying.  I skipped school today. I want to avoid Jake as much as possible, after the incident yesterday. I looked at the clock on my bed side table. 1:02. I sighed and layed my head back on the headboard of my bed.

BANG BANG BANG! The door was being pounded on. I hit my head on the wooden headboard of of fright. I cursed under my breath and got up and went to my mirror. I guess i don't to bad.

I walked down the wooden steps, every now and then I would hear a creek from the old wood of the steps.

I stood in front of the door and wrapped my hand around the door knob firmly and twisted the knob to open the door. Their stood a worried Logan.

"Oh my god, your ok." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Yep." I replied back hoping he couldn't tell i was crying.

"Were you crying." welp so much for that.

"Um...Y-Yeah." he pulled me back into a hug and of course hugged him back. I stepped aside so he could come in. He plopped down on the couch and I did he same next to him.

"So um..why were you crying." he asked. I couldn't tell him. How do you explain to your boyfriend that another boy kissed you..AND YOU KISSED THEM BACK. I scratched the back of my head and then started to fiddle with my thumbs.

"T-Theirs not r-really a, uh..reason." I said studdering.

"...Why are you lying." he said with a completely strait face.

"I uh..Um.. I don't know." I said looking down at my lap. He skooted closer to me and put a arm around me and staired into oblivion. "You know you can tell me anything right." he tilted his head.

"Um...J-Jake, he um...k-kissed..me." Logan was silent. "Logan...please say something." He continued to stair forward until he stood up as fast as lightning. He ran his hand through his hair. We stood in silence for a while.

"Did you kiss him back?" he said very quietly.

"what?" i said looking at him but he was avoiding eye contact.

"Did you kiss him back Luna?" he said walkinh closer to me until my jead was almost touching his chest and he was looking down at me. I looked down and didn't look at him.

"I um..." I studdered to find the words.

"Tell me." He said

"I..Y-ye-yes." I said as tears started to stream down my face. I hesitated but i looked up to see hurt in Logans eyes.

He lighty put his fingers on my chin and made me look at his. He leaned forward and slowly we molded our lips together. This was different from all the other kisses. This one was slow and meaningful, while the other one's were more fast pace.

I put my hand on his face lightly and he put his hands on my waist. I felt an aruption of butterflys in my stomach. I smiled into the kiss and slowly we backed up to the couch. I felt the couch cushion hit he back of my legs and I layed down on the couch. He was on top of me and countinued to move our lips against each others. He backed away from me while still on top of me.

"Do you want this?" he asked.

I Nodded and we went back into the kiss, barley stopping to breathe. He moved his hand up and down my side, making me shiver from the contact. I ran my hand though his hair. He stood up and he was about to take off his shirt when their was a knock at the door.

I cursed under my breathe and pulled him upstairs to my room. "Stay here until I come back ok." he nodded his head and I ran back down the stairs.

I smoothed my hands down on my shirt since it was ruffled up from the previous activity. I gripped the knob and took a deep breathe out. I turned the knob and opened the door to see Jake standing there. I was about to close the door when he put his hand on it and pushed it back open.

"Luna, we need to talk."

"Theirs nothinh to talk about." I try to close the door again but he pushes it back open and walks in.

"Jake, get ou-" my sentence was xut short by Jake pushing me against the wall and pinning me so I couldn't. He pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't help but feel disgusted by his lips touching mine. I struggled under his touch and moved side to side (Ariana grande) under him.

He pressed his lips against mine harder as I tried back away my head as much as possible so he couldn't kiss me. But suddenly Jakes body fell to the floor passed out.  I look to my left to see Logan. He just knocked Jake out with one punch.

Logan came up to me and hugged me as I cried into his shirt.

( a/n. Im most likely going to be doing a Dan and Phil book, or Brendon Urie book in the future so look for that in soon.)