3

Luna's Pov

I wake at 6:00 to start getting ready for school. I get out a Panic at the Disco croptop and a pair of ripped Jeans. I quickly ran downstairs and got the cereal box andand pours some out in a bowl.

I take my cereal to the dinner table and go on my phone. I play a game for a short amount of time.

After a little a can hear the bus coming closer to my house. I step outside and board the bus and sit alone. For the 15 minute ride, I continue to play games on my phone to pass tje boring time.

Once we arive, I see my Best Friend standing outside the bus. I get off and walk to her saying "I couldn't  find hell at first but now im here!" i say in a fake sounding, happy voice.

I was walking with my friend to my classroom but then a girl slaps all tje books and folders out of my hand. I immediately think, Cassie, the school bitch. "You dropped that" she said while walking past me making sure to step on as many thinhs as she possibly could. I sigh and say "My life.."

I pick up all my stuff re-orginizing my papers to their correct folder. I stand up and continue walking to my first class. We walk in the class room and i see Cassie sitting in the front row. We eyed each other down and then I walked back to my seat. I pulled out my schedule to take a look.

Schedule
Science
English
Social studies
math
Lunch
Break
Music
Chemistry

I sit through science class bored out of my mind. Some how i got through without being called on. Most of the time I was just drawing.

I gather all my stuff from my desk and get up

I gather all my stuff from my desk and get up. I walk out the door touching the top of the door frame because I felt like it. I begin the trek across the halls to make my way to English Class. I walk through with my friend Crystal behind me. I sit down in the back with Crystal next to me. I wait for a while until I hear a fimilar voice come through the door.

                           380 words