16

He was driving down the road, griping the steering wheel. Every now and then he would rub his thumb on the leather wheel. He huffed as he came up to traffic.

"You know I love you right." he said moving around in his seat. "Of course Logan, and I love you to." I said placing my hand in his shaking one. I looked in his eyes and he looked enraged. I removed my hand from his and and he glanced out the window and back at the road.

We came up to his house. Logan quickly undid his seat belt and grabbed the door handle. The door swung open with a thud, as it hit the side of the car. I got out of the car  gently and was hesitent to walk inside his house. He gestured to go in. I followed his gesture and stepped inside. Its like this place got more glammed everytime I come here, even though I only came here like two or three times.

I glanced at all the decorations and the chandelier. All of a sudden I was grabbed and pushed against the wall but not to hard for it to hurt. Logan's face inches from mine as I could feel his hot breathe on my face. "You know I don't like Jake, Luna." still winded from the me hitting the wall so sudden and his change in mood, I couldn't speak. "I- I-" I was about to try to talk but before I could his lips attacked mine. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. The kiss was full of lust and want. I wanted him so bad now. He grabbed my butt and I gasped. He took his chance to slipnhis tounge in my mouth. Ou rather tounges fout for dominace but he won. Logan wrapped his hand around my thigh "Jump" he whispered in my ear. I leaped and he grabbed me so he was now holding me up by my thighs and back on the wall. He broke the kiss and went down to my neck. He moved his kisses around until he found my sweet spot. My breathe hitched as he attacked my neck. I tried to bit my lip so I wouldn't let out a moan but it slipped. He smirked into my neck as I felt the tent grow in his pants.

He moved his way up to my ear. "Do you want this?" he asked bitting at my earlobe. I nodded not being able to speak, to scared that a moan might slip out. He smirked and carried me upstairs.

(aaaaahhhhhh!!!! next chapter will be a smut chapter. Its everyday bro...Lel 😜)