2

Luna's Pov

   I open the box and i couldn't belive what I saw. There were rope, hancuffs, vibrators, and something, I dont even know what its called. I stare into the box dumbfounded by what I saw.

I then feel a pair of masculen hands wrap around my waist. "It looks like someone didn't follow there orders."

I jump and turn around quickly to see the man."Im sorry, I d-didn't mean to invade your privacy.." I studder. He can tell I was very suprised about what I saw.

He looked at me with a slight smirk on his face. "Its ok, I kinda wanted you to see it anyways. There was a pause as he looked me up and down.

Logan's Pov

I looked her up and down as she stood there. Their was just something about her that I liked...but i couldn't put my finger on it. She seemed like a nice girl."What im gonna do with you" I say somewhat quitely.

She tilts her head up a little and says "what did you say?" with an unreadable look on her face. "I said its getting late" I say to try to cover up what I said earlier.

Luna's Pov

There was a long pause until I broke the akaward silence."I think i should get home" I say as I look into his eyes. He nods his head and smirks while biting his lip.

*back home*

I flop onto my bed and think about what just happened. I also run through my mind what he said about doing something with me. I think hard to try to work things out. I go on my phone and text my mom. She wont be back until a month from now for buisness reasons. I say goodnight to her ober text and slowly fall asleep.

                          310 words