17

*warning Smut in this chappie ⚠*

Logan pulled out from the crook of my neck. We were panting and starring into each others eyes. He set me down and took my hand. He guided me down one of the halls to an un-fimilar room. We stood in front of the, that anticapation was so thick in the air it almost felt like I couldn't breathe.

Logan took a deep breath in and out before he spoke. "..What im about to show you, you need to promise me you wont tell anyone." Logan said, tapping his finger on the door. I starred at him for a portion of time. "I promise." I said, i could feel a layer of sweat already forming. What if he's a lowkey serial killer.

Logan took a key out of hos back pocket and slipped it into the key slot. Before he turned the knob he let a deep breath out and swung open the door. The room was dark and you couldn't make out anything inside. I walked into the dark room and then lights suddenly switched on to give the room a dark mood lighting to it. I let my eyes slightly adjust before looking around the room.

On the walls hung whips with various handles designs and colors. Their were handcuffs lined with a padding so they dont dig into your wrists and rope and cable ties in neat bundles hanging on the walls as well. In the middle of the room sat a red leather couch, And now that I look around, everything had a red theme to it. Red walls, floor, and couch.

I could feel my stomach slightly drop as I gazed upon the items. I walk forward a bit and ran my soft hand against the leather of the couch. "Im sorry if I scared you, i just wanted you to know about it." Said Logan while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-...I love it." I said barley audible as I ran my delicate fingers across the idems on the wall. He quickly looked up and seemed a little suprised but then turned his suprised face to a smirk. He slowlu aproached me and put his smooth hands on either sides of my waist. We gazed into each others eye. We both leaned in and slowly and passionatly kisses. I felt sparks fly and my I could feel my knees slightly buckle underneath me.

We pull apart to beathe and stare into eachothers eye. I slide my finger around on his pec and stare deeply into his eyes. They were full of lust and he held a smirk on bis face. I backed up a little and began to walk around. I walked from he front to the back of the room. Their standed double velvet doors. Logan slowly walked uo behind and snaked his arms around my torso. I tapped my finger on the door. "whats in here?" i asked moving my foot around anxiously. His smirk grew and he took one hand away from my torso and put it on the knob and the other hand over my eyes.

I heard the door click open and a slight creek came from the door. We walked in with his hand still covering my eyes. "3..2..1" he took his hanf off my eyes. The lught flooded into my eyes but they quickly adjust. I stare in awe at the beautiful velvet bed before me. The covers were red and satin. It was king sized and the only thing in the room. I gazed at the bed. Logan moved my hair away from my neck and slowly started to kiss on my neck. I tilt my head so he has easy access. I could feel him smirk into the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes and we slowly started to walk forward towards the bed.

I turn around so im now facing him and lay myself onto the bed. Logan doesn't hesitate ti clumb over top of me. Our faces were so close, i could feel our breathe hitting eachothers faces.

We continued to kiss slowly and passionatly, but still filled with lust and want. His hand crept up my shirt and he rubbed my skin. I got goosebumps on my entire body as he kept grazing his hand over my delicate skin. I arch my back and pull off my shirt and fling it across the room. Logan gripped the back of his shirt and pulled it off the reveal his toned body. Oh my god, I could feel my ovaries explode as he pulled his shirt off. I ran my hand over the button of my jeans and painfully slowly undid the button and zipper.

He ran his hand over my bidy again sending shivers down my back. "serves you right for being a tease." Logan whispers into my ear and lightly gripping my earlobe between his teeth.  I quietly moan. He sat up slighly and pulled down my jeans. I was now half exposed to him. He bit his lip and scanned over my body. He pulled down his pants and flung them across the room and went down to my neck and kissed and sucked on my weak spot. Logan slowly pulls my hands over my head and holds them their. Logan takes one hand down holding my hands above me with his one hand. He lightly snaps the strap on my bra. "you know, i think this would look better off ." He reached to behind my back and felt ariund for the clasp but couldn't find it. He seemed to be getting frusterated not being able to figure out my bra. i giggle. "its a front clasp silly." i said looking into his eyes. "the hell is a front clasp?" he asked confused. I looked down to the front of my bra and stared at the clasp that was right in front of him. He grazed his hand across my body to the front clasp and slowly unhooked it. He quickly grasped my boob and i gasped from his touch. He took his opertunity to kiss me and slip his tounge in my mouth.

Before we knew it we were both naked. Logan reached over to a drawer and pull out a condom. He got up and slipped it onto his length. I bit my lip and propped myself up to take in the veiw i was greeted with. He smirk and climbed on top of me. He took hold of his shaft and teased me as he went from about to put himself in to going back to teasing me. "Logan, can you just put it-" my sentence was cut shory by him slamming into my womanhood. My body shook and shuttered. Their was a slight pain. I was a virgin so i was expected this to hirt a little. He slowed down his pace.

The pain soon turned to pleasure as he slid in and out of me.  i Gripped the bed sheets and bit down on my lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. I could feel a weird sensation in my stomach. "Are you going to cum for me baby?" i let out a moan. "Logan." i moan out his name. He thrusted harder.

Suddenly I felt myself realease and moments later i could tell he did to. He pulls out panting as well as I. He lays down next to me and pulls off the condom and throws it in the trash can next to the bedside table. He pulls the sheets up ovet us and we both let out a deep breathe.

The only thing im not exited for is how am I going to tell him the condom broke...

Im so sorry i haven't been keeping uo with updating. I've been stressed out with school lately and when it comes to writing this book i feel like i hit a brick wall.  if you have any suggestions for this book, pls leave a comment. Thx ^-^

                 ~Loren