12

I drove jakes tesla to his house. I parked the car in his driveway and got out. I walked over to his side and opened his door for him. He grunted, clutching to his side. "You really know how to throw a punch." he said stepping out. I couldn't help but feel flatered from the sudden compliment.

He walked up to his door and put he key in.

"Thanks." he Said while giggling the key around.

"Yeah, um, I should probaly go." i said.

"No come inside." I felt very skeptical. This was probaly one of his plans to lead me into his house and beat me up or something.

"Whats the catch." I said raising my eyebrow. "No catch Luna." he said reasuringly. I stepped forward a little hesitant, the walked in the open door.

"Wow you have a nice house."

"Thanks." he said limping next to me.

"Were do you keep your medical supplies."

He pointed to a cabinet door. I quickly walked over and opened the door. Th efface swung open and almost hit me in the face. I backed up a little from almost getting hit in the face by a door. Cabinet 1 Luna 0. I think to my self.  I pull A red box out. The box had a white plus sign on it and I stared at it.

"Sit on the counter over there." i say pointing to the nearest counter. He props himself up on the surface and i walk over to him, medical supplies in hand. I set it down next to him and open it looking at all the items. I pick out the rubbing alcohol to disinfect the cuts on his face and lip. I pull out a cloth and dous it in the rubbing alcohol.

"This is probaly going to hurt, a lot." I say. He nods and waits for the cloth to come in contact. I raise it up to the cut on his cheek bone and press it down on the cut. He tenses up and grunts from the pain. I continuesly say sorry as I disenfect the cuts all over his face.

"Your done." I say as I put the rubbing alcohol in the medical supplie box.

"Thank you." he says putting a hand on my shoulder. I stood in slight shock cause I have never ever heard him say thank you, to anyone.

He raises a thumb to my cheek and grazes it across my cheek bone.

"y-your w-welcome." I studder while backing away. I slowly make my way over to the cabinet and slide the box inside and close the door.

I turn around to see Jake standing behind me. I puts his arms on either side of me on the counter top so I couldn't escape.

"I truely am thannkful, how could I ever repay you." He said biteing his lip, suggestivly

"All I d-did was clean your cuts." I said slightly studdering.

He smirked but that moment was cut short by a knock on the door. "This isnt over." he said wispering into my ear. "Now go hide." he said into my ear. "Why" I said confused. "cause it might be my girlfriend." At that moment i relised he's dating someone else, AND HE'S TRYING TO MAKE A MOVE ON ME! I thought to myself. I walked off to another room and hid under a table.

•|time skip cause im to lazy to write all of that out, sorry|•

I finally heard the door shut and I stood up from my hiding place. I looked around and relised I was in a movie theater like room. It had bean bags and a gigantic T.V. mounted on the wall. The room was darkly lit. Jake walked in with a smirk on his. I froze and thought of what to do. I looked at the floor and tried to think of a way out of the situation.

All of a sudden Jake put his finger on my chin and lifted my head up. He stared into my eyes. I could have never felt more uncomfortable in my life. He connected his lips with mine. My eyes widened and my body tensed up. Little did I know I started to kiss back. My eyes widened in relisation and i disconnected our lips.

"I..I have to go." I started to walk out of the room but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"It seemed like you enjoyed it though." he said while smirking. I ripped his arms off of me and ran out of the house. I could hear my name being called from the house, but I kept running.