4

I wonder why it sounded so fimilar, but I think nothing of it and continue to draw.

All of a sudden I was distracted by the akaward silence that has washed over my new teacher. I look up slowly directly in the eyes of my new teacher.

I go wide eyed when I relized it was Logan, the man I helped yesterday, move his boxes. We stare at each other while the other kids were either staring at their phones, or drawing.

"My name i-is Mr.Paul" he started again. He picked up the marker and wrote it down on the white board slowly. Every now and then you would here a sqeek from the marker pressing firmly against the white board.

I looked back down twidled my thumbs, trying to pretend what just happened, didnt happen. But I relized i might be developing feelings for my teacher...My fricking teacher!

He continued the lesson on boring english stuff I didnt bother listening to. I was still in shock how he went from sexy, kinky, and mysterios, to a normal everyday teacher. But he was a lot hotter then any teacher I have ever seen.

The bell rang and before I knew it all the students were rushing out the classroom door, were I was left behind to gather my things.

I stacked my folders and textbooks neatly on top of eachother and hoped I could get out of the classroom without having to have a conversation with Mr.Paul.

Sure enough he he stopped me and
told me to sit down at a desk. I sat at a desk in the front and waited for him to speak. I could tell he was slightly nervous by the was he was lightly sweating and the way he rocked back and forth a little on his feet.

I lighly bit my lip and tilted my head a little.

He finally spoke up and said "i-im sorry about y-yesterday...I uh..." he held the back of his neck as if he was trying to think about what to say to me. He bit his lip and stared at me in my eyes.

"Its okay Mr.Paul" I said giving him a smirk and crossing my legs.

Logan's Pov

I like her, a lot, but I know how wrong it is to like a student. I could get fired. Hell, I could go to jail for something like this, But I felt like I needed her to be mine.  I wanted her...

Luna's Pov

I looked in his oceany blue eyes. I wanted him so bad but i couldn't stand the feeling that took over me, for him.

:°Time passes°:

We ended up talking for two hours about what happened yesterday and about how our feeling for each other should stay mutral. I felt a little hurt by that but I thought it might be for the best.

I look at the clock and see what time it is. I lightly freak out and gather my things. I relize I have no way to get home. I look at Logan and he looks at me back.

"I can take you home if you want." he said in a low, somewhat sexy voice.

I nod my head. He goes back to his desk and puts some random papers and his phone in his breif case. He starts to walk to the door and I follow along. We walk outside to his Lambrogini. I stop in aw as i star at his beautiful car.

"No need to be shy" he said with a wave of his hand, telling me to get in. I hop in the passangers seat and wait for him to finish getting situated.

:°Time passes to house°:

We arrive at my house and he stops his car. The drive was full of akaward silence apart from the noise of the other cars on the road.

"Thank you Mr.Paul." I slowly open my door. I go to get out but I feel a hand wrap around my wrist. All of a sudden I was being pulled back into the car. I froze staring at Logan and I could tell something i wanted for awhile is about to happen.

                           707 words