1.

It was Monday morning when i got to my new house, I was sharing it with my friends by the way, It was a 3 floor house and 4 bedrooms, a game room, small gym room, and a guest room. Dad gave it to me after i graduated high school. He's filthy rich but i dont care about that. I dont like spending so much money on things i dont use everday. Anyway, when i went inside, my friends were already there, unpacking their stuff. They all looked up at me and smiled big.

"Hey guys! Im hereee!" i said waving. They all ran to me, dropping whatever they're doing

"(y/n)!! Youre finally here!" Sasha said hugging me, followed by Armin and Eren.

"Yup! I also bought food on the way because i know you wouldn't be able to cook since you guys are unpacking and all that" i said. Mikasa took the bags of food smiling and hugged me.

"You shouldn't have. It's too much since you let us stay with you in this beautiful house, with a big backyard and pool, i must say." Mikasa said putting the bags of food on the table with Sasha helping her.

"Yeah (y/n). Its too much. The least we could do is help you around this house." Armin said, continuing what he's doing awhile ago. I smiled at them and shook my head

"No guys, Its fine. Lets not be like that. Its fine with me. I love having you all here. I wont be able to stand it in this big house all by myself. I'll get lonely, or possible, crazy." i said laughing a bit. They all nodded smiling.

"Well thank you so much (y/n). Anyways, let's eat before the food gets cold." Mikasa said. We all nodded and took a seat at the table.

This is the happiest day of my life. Living with my friends in the same roof. I just wish it stays like this. But i know it wont. Soon they'll find someone who would make them happy and stays with them till they get old.

Welllll, its the first chapter! I'll try to update as soon as possible tho. I hope you liked it!

-A