7.

(Y/N's POV)

I rushed out of Levi's room because of shame. What the hell should i do now? I guess i should just act natural and just shrug it off. As i was walking to the kitchen, i felt the house was so quiet. so quiet you could drop a pin and hear it immediately. So i got the idea of plugging my phone on the speakers and played "I know you're out there" by someone named Stephanie. The song played and that's when i realized that the whole house has speakers around it. It was amazing how someone got this kind of idea.

I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for Levi but when i searched for some ingredients for pancakes, there's none. All they have is banana and an egg. Well, that's fine i guess. I took them out and mashed the bananas on a bowl and put the egg in it and started mixing it. I preheated the pan and when its hot enough, i put a spoon full of the banana pancake in it. My favorite song came on and so i decided to sing a bit while waiting for it to cook up.

(Armin's Pov)

I woke up to someone hammering outside the backyard. So i sat up yawning while a blanket covering my back and finally stood up. I walked to where the sound was and just as i expected, its from the backyard. A girl with brown hair and glasses making a wooden gate on the hedges. wait.. She took a hedge off! I walked to her fast and about to scold her.

"What do you think you're doing? Who told you to do that? You dont have any permission to do that!" I said to her. She just looked at me, a hammer in her left hand. Well, I didnt think my actions right. i guess she's going to kill me now.

"Good morning to you too. And I got a permission from (y/n). So you dont need to worry about that. Oh and you still have a drool on your mouth." She said laughing. I quickly wiped it embarrassed. She knows (y/n)? So maybe she's Hanji from last night.

"Are you Hanji?" I asked looking down on the floor, i pulled the blanket more to my body while he nodded enthusiastically.

"Yup! I am Hanji! The bestfriend of Levi!" She said. i laughed a bit at her joyful reaction and nodded.

"So, where's (y/n) by the way?" I asked. She gave me a paint and she got a Blue paint and started painting the wooden gate that's already attached on the hedges. I started painting the other side while she talked.

"She's inside our house, helping Levi to get ready." she said smiling. She looked at me and smiled again but she stopped painting the gate.

"You know, (y/n)'s the first stranger we met, that made Levi smile." she said suddenly. Her smile not fading while talking about (y/n)'s sudden appearance to them.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. She stood up and but the brush down. She took her phone out from her pocket and searched for something. Once she found it, she gave her phone to me and a picture of a girl with ginger hair was in it with this guy that has an undercut style of hair.

"That's my bestfriend, Levi. And that's her girlfriend, Petra. She's really pretty isn't she?" She asked i nodded my head looking at it more.

"Ever since she died of sickness, Levi stopped smiling. He stopped being his old self and started isolating his feelings. But then he met this girl, who is so crazy by the way, and they got together for a while until one day, she started stalking him wherever he went. That girl is a psycho i tell you. Then she invited Levi to go somewhere which we didn't know because Levi wont tell us because he knew we didn't like her for him. That girl was so crazy, she crash the car with Levi in it." she said. Anger was bubbling up to her. I gave her back her phone and she sighed really deep.

"So what happened to Levi?" i asked out of curiosity. She looked at me then to their house, where (y/n) and a guy came out. She helped him to sit and went back inside.

"He got blind." Hanji said, sadness now evident in her voice. A tear escaped her eyes while looking at her bestfriend. I guess seeing your bestfriend like that would really hurt. After what she said, i don't know what i would feel if my best friend would be like Levi. So i patted her back a bit.

"Hey, if my bestfriend made your bestfriend smile again after a long time, maybe we can be match makers. I'll tell my friends about it too so we can plan something." I suggested. Her eyes lit up and nodded her head excitedly.

"Yes! Please! That would be fun! I'm so excited! Oh i would want to see Levi laugh and smile again just like last time!" she said softly so only i can hear. A tear escaped her eyes again and she wiped it. I nodded at her, smiling.

Well, i guess we found new friends. Or rather, they found us.

So! Armin and the other will play match maker!!! Did you guys liked it though? One more thing! I made an instagram just for my wattpad account. You guys can follow it! I will be posting there about new books and updates.

aackerman012 is the account.

Thank you guys!

-A