18.

Levi's POV

Its been 4 days and my friends aren't talking to me still, I only have Yumi to talk to which is making me annoyed because whereever i go, she's always there. She's so clingy and it makes me sick. Today, i decided to go outside and buy some groceries and if i ever see some cleaning tools. Yumi doesn't even know how to clean. Her clothes are everywhere. Sometimes i think, what did i ever saw to this girl? She's so different from (y/n). Yumi is a shy girl but once you talk to her, she doesn't shut up. She also doesn't know what personal space is. There were times that i wanted to be alone but yhen she always pops out from somewhere. It was so annoying. But with (y/n), she's different. I miss her waffles, her soft and warm hand. I miss her soft voice and her contagious laugh. I miss her witty remarks. I miss her.

I was near to home when i saw her. Her eyes showed so much happiness but then it changed to dark and dull ones. Her smile vanished and her expression is now blank. What is happening? Why is she always like this whenever we bump to each other?

What is wrong (y/n)? Why can't you just talk to me even just for a bit?

Mikasa looked at me then to her, she grabbed her hand and pulled her inside their house. Her other friends followed them but the blondish boy stopped for a bit.

"You could've atleast told her you don't like her before getting in a relationship with your nurse." he said before leaving me there. I was stunned at what he said. So after all this time, its about Yumi thats why they're all ignoring me. That's why she's like this. Does this mean..

She has feelings for me all this time.. Levi.. You're so stupid! How could you do this?! I knew this is all because of Yumi! You need to fix this Levi!

I went inside the house and suddenly heard some crash upstairs. I hurriedly went to my bedroom but there was no one here. I heard another crash and immediately turned my head to (y/n)'s bedroom. Her curtains were open and i can see everything. She broke her windows with her books, she slammed her laptop on the floor, she took her phone and threw it outside the balcony, she took something from her drawer and it was pictures.

Pictures of me..

She took a scissor and cut them to pieces the scissor broke and she went to tore it apart. I can see blood on her palm and her crying. She then laid on the floor and her door busted open. Mikasa and Eren was horrified at what they were seeing. Her room is a trash.

All i could ever do is turn around, and space out on what just happened.

I broke her.

(Y/N)'s POV

The next day, i woke up to a different room. The ceiling was white and so does everything in this room. Im in a hospital.
I sat up and saw bandages on my hands. There were blood staining the white bandages. Now i remember..
I've gone berserk after i got a message from my butler at my parent's house..

Flashback

I was changing my clothes after Mikasa pulled me in the house to avoid staring at Levi longer. And I'm thankful for her. I wouldn't want to brake that face of his. I was putting the last garment on when my phone dinged.
It was from my butler, Tico.

"Miss, I'm so sorry to inform you that your Dad died in a plane crash to Europe. The rescuers aren't stopping to find his body. Your Aunt Lucy wanted you to come as soon as they find your parents. We'll keep you updated"

My dad? No. He can't be dead! He can't be!!!!

End of flashback

That's when i trashed my room. I've been keeping it all together for so long and now the bottle is all full, i had to let it all out. My mom and dad are dead now. That leaves me an orphan.

I felt tears well up my eyes, i covered my face and started shaking and sobbing.

"(y/n)?" i heard Sasha. She came up to me and i immediately embraced her. She didn't hesitate to hug me back. I sobbed on her shirt, she didn't mind my tears wetting them and she just held me there.

"shh, its gonna be alright, whatever happened, it happened for a reason." she just simply said. I kept on sobbing on her shirt and not hearing the door open and closed. I suddenly felt more arms embraced me. I looked at those people and it was my friends.

"hey, you'll be okay. We're here for you remember?" Armin said. I smiled at them and nodded.

This is boring. And I'm having writer's block. Im sorry if going to take time to update!

-A