12.

It has been 2 weeks since Levi's surgery and he's been better. Hanji says Yumi has been taking care of him since i can't. I've received a mail from a magazine company and said they saw my pictures.
Oh yeah, i forgot, i have a blog and all the pictures i take, i upload it there. Except for the personal ones, which is my friends. I do post some when they want me too. Back to Levi.. Hanji also says that the two have been really close.
The first day, Levi has been asking for me, i did visit him that day and he looked really happy while bandages covered his eyes. Then the whole week, I've been busy because of the new opportunity. Hanji said i should accept it, which i actually did. That following weeks have been busy for me and Levi stopped asking for me. Hanji keeps updating me though. And today is the day that Levi will know if the surgery worked or not. I asked my boss, Christa, is i could take the day off. She happily accepted since i did all the work. Christa is a nice girl, along with her girlfriend, Ymir. They're both working at the company which they both build together.

I was driving my car to the hospital with the flowers. Eren said they're at the hospital already. Waiting for me. I asked if Levi's asking for me. He said he's not. I was at the elevator, about to close when someone slipped in. "Someone" i meant Yumi. She's dressed nicely and her hair on a braid. She's wearing a jeans, sweater and a Vans shoes. Her purse hanging on her shoulder. She looked at me surprised but then smiled and hugged me.

"(y/n)! Youre finally here! Are you excited?!" she asked rather too excited for my liking. I gently pushed her hand off of my shoulder, with a fake smile. Dumb girl she doesnt notice I'm faking. She still have that smile on her face. I wonder what she and Levi have  as a relationship. The elevator dinged and she hurriedly went out, leaving me, while she skips through the hallway. She did looked back though and waved for me to walk faster. Once she turned back around, i rolled my eyes and walked normally.

We came at the door and i was about to reach the handle but she beats me to it and opens the door harshly.

"LEVIIII!!" she shouted. Hanji and the others flinched at her sudden outburst but Levi didn't mind. Instead he laughed at her and smiled, warmly,  might i add. She ran towards Levi and hugged him and he returned the gesture. I was left there, at the door, holding the flowers that i got for him.
They both let go of each other, or so i thought. Levi hadnt let go off her hand. She sat beside her on the bed, the same spot i once sat when he was rushed here. Levi wrapped his hand around her waist. I didn't know i was staring at them for so long that Hanji have to get my attention. I turned my head to her and to the others. They looked at me with sympathy.

"hey (y/n)! You're finally here!! I'm so happy to see you again!! Its been weeks hasn't it?" Erwin said, trying to erase the awkward tension. I smiled at him and returned his hug. Then followed by the others who hugged me tightly.

"yeah.. Its been a while." i said smiling abit. Im trying to get it together just for the sake of everybody.

"uh.. Here Levi, i got you flowers." i said giving it to Levi, but Yumi took it and put it on the side table. I am really trying to stop myself from hitting this girl. One more shit and I'm done.

"thanks. Im glad you're here again (y/n)." Levi said, his arms still around Yumi.

That should be me..

I smiled again, trying to stop myself from crying. And i did. I held it all in. The doctor came in, the same doctor who did the surgery. He came with the basic surgical tools and went on the other side of the bed. I stood on the bottom edge of Levi's bed, Mikasa,Eren,Armin and Sasha on my back. Yumi still beside Levi, holding his hand now. Hanji and Erwin at the back of the doctor's side.

"Are you ready Levi? Don't open your eyes until i say so." the doctor said. I saw Levi squeezed Yumi's hand and he nodded.

This is it. The moment we've been waiting for.

Levi's bandages are now off, the doctor instructed him to open his eyes slowly. I didn't know I've been holding my breathe until Sasha held my hand. Levi opened his eyes slowly and blinked it repeatedly.

"How is it Levi? Can you see anything?" the doctor said. Levi blinked again and smiled. I smiled at him but then Yumi blocked us. I gripped my hand and about to burst but Mikasa shook her head.

"I can see now. I can see everything!!" Levi said. He sounded so happy and i can't ruin that. I prefer bot ruining everything for the people i care about.  But then Yumi..

"Levi! Can you see us?" Hanji said, waving his hand infront of him, shoving Yumi abit but i saw Levi frown when she did that. But he quickly let go of that one. He smiled again and nodded. Levi looked at us. He made a confused face but then asked.

"What are your names?" Levi asked. He stared at us one by one and his sight landed on me. He stared at me for so long but that was interrupted by Armin.

"Hi! Im Armin. These are my friends, Sasha, Mikasa, Eren and (y/n)." Armin said. Levi stared at me again. But Yumi took his attention from me. Levi's eyes shined brightly when he saw her. He pulled her in for a hug, longer than i ever thought.

"Yumi.. I'm so glad i get to see you now." he said cupping her cheeks. And what happened next, shocked us all. Eyes were wide, Jaws were dropped and it seems like all air was sucked in.  What my reaction is just simple. Dull and numb. Levi's old expression is now my expression and i think i will be having this face forever because of what Levi said next.

"Guys, Yumi is my girlfriend now. And i want you to respect her." Levi said. That moment, i decided to just let myself be busy, so i can forget that i ever met him.

Thats right. Maybe we weren't really meant for each other. That dream is just a dream. Its not real. Not gonna happen ever.

Soooo, I'll  be updating more today! I hope you like this chapter! And this chapter literally broke my heart.. Hope you liked it!!

-A