10.

I woke up, with my hand being tugged gently, my neck all sore and i think i got a cold. I've never been a fan of hospitals, they make me sick. As in literally sick. I rubbed my eyes a bit to adjust my vision to the sunlight creeping in from the window. My vision finally adjusted and i looked at my surroundings. Levi is still asleep, still holding my hand.
I tried to pull my hand away but he wont let go. Finally, he woke up from his slumber and yawned a bit.

"still tired?" i asked. He turned his head a bit from where i was and nodded. I giggled at his actions and stopped immediately when the door opened. I pulled my hand quickly but Levi caught it again.

"GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTS!" it was Hanji, she came in with food and clothes. I think she might've brought too much clothes for her.

"Hanji, this is not camping." i said laughing at her things. Levi made a confused face and i laughed again.

"She brought your house. And i think you're gonna be living here now." i said. Levi made a blank face but changed it quickly to a smiling one. I heard him laugh, for the first time since we met. And I think i just died. Hanji gasped at Levi's reaction and walked closer to him.

"Leviiii! You laughed!! Oh my goodness!! This is the first time since.." Hanji stopped. Scared that Levi might breakdown again.

"Since Petra died, i know. Its okay to say it." Levi said. Hanji rubbed his neck, awkwardly. So i spoke.

"What food did you bring Hanji?" i asked standing from my seat. I tried pull my hand but Levi just wont let go. I looked at him and he just sat there, not showing any emotions. He just held my hand not caring if anyone is seeing this. I sighed and tried to pull it again but he just won't let go.

"Levi, I'm gonna get food." i said. He turned from where i stood.

"Hanji will give it to us." he said emotionless. I sighed and sat back down while Hanji rambles on with what food she brought.

"Here. I got you guys some waffles and iced coffee for you and a tea for Levi." Hanji said. Handing us the food. That's the only time Levi let go of my hand but he still hel me on my shirt. He clung like a 6 years old child who doesnt want to get lost. I gave Levi his food and he started eating it. I stood up and Levi stopped eating.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I looked at him and sighed.

"Im going to the bathroom Levi. I'll be back" i said starting to walk but Levi stopped me.

"Let Hanji do it" he said. I looked at him weirdly and he started to chuckle.

"Levi, are you serious? Let Hanji do my business? I asked with his stupidity. He laughed at my reaction but not loud enough for the nurses to hear outside the room. I watched as he laughs like nothing's wrong with him. He looked genuinely happy. And that makes my heart beat of happiness.

"okayy, can i go to the restroom now?" i asked. He nodded, trying to stop his laughing state. I shook my head while walking out the his room and to the restroom which is 2 hallways from his.

~~~

I was humming a sing that i heard from the radio which is playing around the hallways, until i bumped to someone. I fell on the floor. I looked at the person who bumped me and its a girl with the same hair color that i have and same hair lenght. But we looked really different from each other.

"Im so sorry. I wasn't looking a-and i w-was u-um.. I'm sorry." she said stuttering. She helped me stand and she kept apologizing.

"it's okay. No need to worry." i said rubbing my sore back. She looked at me with a blush on her cheeks. She's wearing a uniform like the nurses and she looks really anxious.

"do you work here?" i ask out of curiosity. She looked surprised that i asked her that which is pretty dumb of me considering that she's wearing the same uniform as them. I rubbed the back of my neck and chuckled a little.

"Um you dont have to answer that actually. I'm (y/n) by the way. What's your name?" i asked. She looked at my hand like its her first time to see a hand offered for her to shake. I decided to put my hand down and just sighed.

"um, i should go back to my friend's room. He must be worried." i said. Starting to walk away but got stopped by her speaking.

"I'm Yumi. Um, and i do work here. Im sorry for bumping into you." she said kinda shy. She looked at me apologetically and offered her hand for me to shake. I walked close to her and shook her hand, smiling.

"Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends someday. Oh i better go now. See you around Yumi." i said smiling at her and then turned around. I walked back to Levi's room but then i got a bad feeling about her. And it is fucking weird.

I think i shouldn't have met her. I shouldn't have met her ever.

So i have been out for so long and I'm sorry. I was so busy at school and then stressed at home. I was making this chapter while waiting for my take out order by the way.

Well, i hope you liked this chapter!

-A