17.

It was the 4th day of my "Leave" and i havent been out of the house yet. All i did was watch movies on my laptop and eat whatever Eren made. He and Mikasa are better than ever and i couldn't be any happier for them both.

I was bored to death in this house seeing that I'm all alone and my friends are at their own jobs. Maybe a visit to their workplace wont hurt today. Yeah, maybe i could visit them.
Without wasting any time, i hurriedly changed to a gray sweater and a ripped jeans, i wore my Vans and let my hair on its natural style. I took my phone and purse and walked out of the house.
So,i think I'm going to visit Armin first. He works in a nearby Library and they are open today. Yesterday, they were closed as i was looking for new books to read.

I can see the library 2 blocks from where i am, so i ran to it. I saw Armin walk out of the Library so me being me decided to surprise him.

"ARMIN!" i shouted behind him. He got on his defensive pose while his face showed fright. I laughed at his reaction and he fixed hhis posture.

"(Y/N)! That was mean! And you're out of the house. That's a good improvement" he said smirking while his arms are crossed infront of his chest. I smiled at him and gave him a hug, he returned the gesture and we let go.

"I decided to visit you today since im bored as hell in the house. What are you doing?" i asked. He smiled warmly at me and nodded.

"oh i was just about to walk home. But someone decided to show up and get behind me to shout my name rather loudly" he said. I chuckled at his response and just patted his head.

"oh come on little bro! Don't be such a baby. And since you're done with work maybe you can join me on hunting the rest of our friends?" i said smiling big for him to come with me. He sighed defeated and just shrugged.

"Fineee. Come on" he said starting to walk. I put my hand in the air and celebrated by dancing like a weirdo. I stopped and saw that Armin is far from me now so i ran beside him.

~~~

For the rest of the day, Armin and i got to where our friends worked. All of them decided to walk home with us and i could keep my smile off of my face. On the way home we bumped into someone that i didn't want to see.

Levi.

He was carrying bags of groceries and cleaning tools. I stopped on my tracks and he did too. We stared at each other for a moment and my once happy mood changed to a blank one. Of all the street here, god decided to let us meet. At this time.

Mikasa's POV

It was a surprise that (y/n) was finally out of the house. It has been 4 days since her boss gave her a 2 week break from work. I was out of my thoughts when i felt a warm hand held mine. I looked at the person beside me and it was Eren. He gave me a warm smile and kissed my cheek. Oh god what the fuck. I felt my cheeks grow hot and then Sasha and Armin stopped in front of us. They froze on their tracks and that made me curious. Eren did too.

"Hey what's wrong?" Eren said but the two were just staring infront of them. I followed their gaze and Levi was infront of (y/n) staring at her. They were staring at each other. I can see (y/n)'s eyes change from joy to dark one.
Why now? Its been 4 days and she finally decided to get out of the house to enjoy her day but a certain could change them in a matter of seconds. Why is this keep happening?

Its been 10 minutes and no one dares to move so i decided to pull her away from their staring contest and walk away, our friends following us. We reached home and she went inside not saying a word. She didn't even looked back at us, she just went up to her room.

"This is not going anywhere if this keeps happening." Armin said. I tuened around to face him and his face showed sympathy.

"Armin, the last thing she needs is sympathy. We need to do something for her to forget that jerk." I said holding his shoulder. He sighed and nodded.

"well, how about the beach tomorrow? Would that help her?" Sasha suggested. Eren's face lit up as the mention of beach and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah! She loves beach doesnt she? We could invite Hanji and Erwin!" Eren said. He was about to call them but he tripped on a shoe and made him fall on the ground, face first.

We laughed at what just happened and he rubbed his face.

"Okay, um, you guys prepare everything and I'll go talk to her." i said running up the stairs where i can already here the music blasting from her room. I was about to knock when i heard a crash inside and not long followed by more crash. I panicked and banged on her door, calling her name.

"(Y/N)!! OPEN UP! WHAT'S GOING ON?!! (Y/N)!!" i shouted but more crashes just followed. Eren came followed by Sasha and Armin. He banged on the door louder than mine.

"(Y/N)! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Eren shouted. We heard another crash and her music fading. A loud thud followed and that made us more panicked. Thats when Eren decided to just break the door. We backed away and he ran to the door, breaking it. What we saw made us all sick. The windows are broken, light were flickering, the photos she took were all scattered and torn, her laptop on the floor. Basically, everything is torn or broken. She's on the floor, her eyes staring at the ceiling, with tears flowing down her eyes and seemed lifeless. Her once glow is now replaced by hatred, anger and self pity. Her eyes doesnt shine at all.

One thing is for sure..

She's became like Levi when he was still blind. And i will probably kill him.

This is boring i know, but atleast i updated! Haha!

-A