15.

Levi's POV bitchess

The guys aren't at home when Yumi and I came home, it was so quiet and the only noise you could hear is the wind outside. Yumi sat on the couch smiling at me. She looks so beautiful in her simple outfit and her hair on a braid. I smiled at her and sat beside her. She snuggled on my neck so i made us lay on the couch, i was really looking forward for her to tell me evrything about her but all i heard was nothing. Just silence. I looked at her and she fell asleep while her arms are around me.

I waited for a couple of minutes before carefully getting off of the couch. She stirred abit but then got comfortable on the pillow beside her. I sighed and just went to the kitchen to get some water. There were lights outside the backyard so i went out there, to my surprise, there were hanging lanterns on the trees and a wooden swing under it. It looks beautiful. The garden was neatly trimmed and there were flowers around. The moon is shining above me with the stars. I wonder if (y/n) could see this. Wait.. I shouldn't be thinking about her. I have a girlfriend now, who by the way is sleeping inside. I shouldnt be thinking about her.

I stood up and decided to get to my room which is on the first floor. Hanji decided that i should stay on this floor since i couldnt see back then. But now, i think I'm going to move back to my old room. I checked upstairs and the lights were all on. The floors are clean and the lights on the hallway were fixed. It was bright here, just enough for me not to go blind again.

I checked the room on the back that has my name on it and looked inside. Its still the same as before. The books are organized, my bed is neatly clean but the sheets are changed. My closet still smell like laundry detergent. My drawer has my papers full of notes and scribbles of lyrics. One thing caught my eye is that a picture of my new friends. On a frame. We were at the hospital and (y/n) suggested that we take a picture before i go to surgery. She smiles so genuine and happy in this picture.

Now, she doesnt smile at all. She has this dull expression just like i had when i hadn't met Yumi. She looks so beautiful here. Her hair on loose bun, and her eyes shines bright.

My alone self was interrupted by a car stopping. I looked at my window and saw them. They all went out of the car with a drunk and unconscious (y/n). Erwin carried her inside their house and Hanji spotted me in here. She looked for a bit but then looked inside their house. She sighed and went there.
What is wrong with these people? I saw a light turn on from the other side of the house, It was Mikasa who turned it on, then Erwin came inside with (y/n) on his arms. I opened my balcony door and went out of it. Hanji went outside of (y/n)'s balcony and looked at the sky.

"Hanji, what happened to (y/n)?" i asked. I waited for her response but all i can see is dissapointment in her eyes. She sighed and finally spoke.

"She got drunk. Her coworkers invited her to the club. We were on the way here but they texted us to get her. She's fine though." she said about to get inside but i stopped her.

"Hanji, what's wrong with you guys?" she was about to speak but then stopped when Yumi came. She clung to me and yawned a bit.

"Leviiii lets go to sleep." she said whining my name. I turned back to Hanji but she'sgona already. The balcony doors to (y/n)'s room are also closed. Yumi pulled me inside and so i just went with her to my bed.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up the next day with a massive headache. I sat up rubbing my eyes trying to adjust to my surroundings. I checked my phone to see the time that its already 12 noon. Well i gues no work for me. I checked my messages and got a message from Christa saying I have 2 weeks of Leave. Wow. So i dont have to do anything here. I sighed and decided to take a shower so i can relax for a bit.

After my shower session, i got dressed to my gray cotton-knitted sweater and a black jeans. I wore my cute Fuzzy socks and went downstairs to find Eren doing what he always does, cooking breakfast, together with Mikasa. Now that i remembered it..

"Eren and Mikasa sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" i teased. They both froze and Mikasa glared at me. So that when i decided to run to Armin's room. I opened it harshly and jumped on Armin's bed.

"ARMIN HEEEELP!" i shouted shaking him awake. He stood up frantically and blocked me from Mikasa. I laughed a bit when Mikasa entered the room, holding a spatula.

"(Y/N)! COME HERE NOW!" Mikasa said but i shook my head. I blew raspberries at her and that made her attack me. She jumped on me and rubbed her knuckles on my head. It actually hurt! Suddenly, Sasha came in with a celery as a weapon, her mouth full of bacon.

"Where's the enemy?!" she asked. We looked at her, funny. 

"Whaaat? I thought there's a burglar or something." she said munching on another bacon. Mikasa walked infront of her and slapped her with the greasy spatula. Sasha dropped the bacon and rubbed her cheek.

"Ow? That hurt you know." she said. Armin and I laughed at them both and watched as Mikasa walked out, but stopped abruptly. She turned to me and smiled. A genuine smile. The smile that says "Im happy you're laughing again" smile.

I looked at Sasha and Armin and they both hugged me.

"We love you (Y/N),don't ever forget that." Armin said, still hugging me. I smiled at them both and hugged back.

Well i guess being heartbroken has pros and cons.

So, Levi's pov huh.. I also want to stab him for your info's. Haha!  Hope you enjoyed this!

-A