4.

The next day, I decided to take a walk since my friends have jobs and I, Myself wanted to enjoy being stress free. I have my Camera with me incase i see something attractive. I love photography. It has been my passion since i was little. Mom taught me how to take pictures. She's a photographer before she died. I miss her so much. She's the only person i can talk to whenever dad's at work.

Anyways, As i was walking, i saw a familiar undercut hair sitting on a bench, alone. He looked really sad. But he looks really good. Even thought he's blind, he looks nice. I took a picture of him and looked at the picture

I decided to greet him it wouldnt hurt to talk to him right? I walked infront of him and stood there

"Hi" i said looking at him. He lifted his head a bit, surprised at my sudden appearance. He looked confused.

"Who are you? What do you need?" He asked. His expression became stoic. Like he's bored to death. I wonder if he ever have this expression.

"Oh um.. I'm (y/n). I was just walking by and found you alone. Are you okay?" I asked. I waited for his reply but he didnt say a word. Well nice one (y/n). Why are you so nosey. I cleared my throat to kill the awkwardness.

"um.. I live beside your house, I heard you play a violin. It was so good to listen to by the way." I said. He turned his head to me, blushing a bit. Oh so he blushed. I just made him embarrased.

"Thank you." he said. Back to his expression again. He cleared his throat and the awkward moment is there again.

"So you're the one who's eavesdropping behind the hedge?" he asked. I felt my cheeks hot and my nerves began to be cold. Luckily he's blind so he wont be able to see it.

"Heh.. Yeah. Sorry about that. Your music is just so beautiful, i couldn't help but check on who's playing it." i said playing with my camera. I looked at him and he's smiling. Ah there you go. I took a picture of him, careful not to get caught by him.

"Who are you with? Are you alone here?" I asked while checking the picture. I saw him nod a bit.

"yeah. Hanji went to buy something for dinner. I insist that i stay here til she comes back." He said. I nod my head.

For the next 30 minutes, we talked about random stuff. We get to know each other while waiting for his friend to come by and get him home. I learned that he used to be a Music teacher and that was why he's good at playing the violin. He likes tea and that he likes cats. That's all i knew about him til Hanji came.

"Levi! Im back! I also got you a strawberry cheesecake!" Hanji said smiling and looking at me then to Levi and then back to me and then back to Levi.

"um.. Am i interrupting something?" She asked with a hint of a devilish smile. Like she's planning something evil but killing or hurting is not involved in that plan. She smiled at me.

"Hanji, this is (y/n). The brat that fell from the hedge, the one who is also eavesdropping yesterday." Levi said smiling a bit. Hanji looked at Levi when he smiled and teared up a bit. I looked at her confused. Then she turned to me smiling genuinely. She took her right habd out for me to shake.

"Hi! Im Hanji! Levi's bestfriend. Nice to meet you! And i hope we see you around alot! Oh! You can visit us everyday! And we can build a door fence on the hedge so you guys can visit us or we can visit you!" Hanji said excitedly. Levi facepalmed himself because of Hanji planning all of this. I laughed a little and shook her hand back. I nodded at what she said.

"Yeah we can do that! And Nice to meet you too Hanji!" I said. I checked the time on my wrist and its already 4 in the afternoon. I'm late for the movie night with my friends!

"oh shit! Im late! I better get going! Um.. I'll see you guys later or tomorrow. Um Bye guys!" i said running quickly to my house.

Today was a great day. I met him and his friend. And he's not ao bad after all. I think i just made more friends. I wonder what would happen tomorrow.

Hey guys! So my boyfriend and i had a fight last night about Levi. I think he got jealous because i told him that Levi is Hot and Gorgeous and all that. He's still mad at me til now. ~_~
Anyways, Chapter 4 done! I hope you liked it!

-A