24.

(Y/N)'s POV

"I want to meet them"

I froze as Sasuke said that. I looked up at him with wide eyes and quickly turned to Mikasa. Her eyes were just blank, she looked at me nodding and walking away. I turned to face my fiancé and smiled nervously.

"Are you sure you want to meet them? I mean.. They can be crazy sometimes. I just dont know if its that time again." i said trying to change his mind. She ruffled my hair and smiled that smile that only i can see. Except earlier when he proposed.

"Im sure. And don't worry. I think they're nice people, considering that they're comforting that undercut haired guy." Sasuke said looking outside making me look at my friends who are now hugging Levi. He was wiping his tear stained cheeks and his puffy eyes. He still looked miserable though and I just want to hug him, tell him I'm sorry and that everything is okay. But no. Everything is not okay. I broke his heart.

I felt a hand tugged me and my feet walked on its own. I looked at the person and its Sasuke who's tugging me to the garden. I felt my throat tighten and the air in my lungs suddenly disappeared. My hands felt clammy and my heart beating faster. I haven't seen these guys in a year and i don't know what I'll tell them. I know they're all mad at me for leaving without saying goodbye. 

Sasuke and I reached the garden and i felt the air getting thinner as if its almost disappearing, leaving us all choking to breathe. Mikasa turned to us and then looked at me, as if trying to tell me that its gonna be okay. But i know its not. She cleared her throat to get their attention and she did. They all turned to us and gasped.

"Hi, I'm Sasuke and a little birdy told me that you guys are friends with her." Sasuke said. I mentally face palmed at his introduction. I watched as they all looked around except for us and so Armin sighed and introduced himself to Sasuke.

"My name is Armin and yeah we are friends with that little birdy." Armin said emotionless as he looked at me. I looked at him and he quickly turned his gaze to Sasuke, he held out a hand for Sasuke to shake and so he did. Sasuke gave a little smile as the others introduced themselves to him. When it was Levi's turn. He stood up and stared at me with a hint of sadness. He satred at me for so long that Eren had to shove him a bit. He came back to his senses and looked at Sasuke, his eyes were dark and it looked like he wanted to kill him but kept his composure. He held out a hand and spoke.

"Levi" he said. Its just one word but his voice screamed kill. Sasuke shook his hand and nodded.

"Thank you for coming tonight. (y/n) kept talking about you guys the whole time, I'm so glad you all came." Sasuke said. My head was hung low the whole time and when i decided to look up, all of them are staring at me with an emotion i couldn't read. It was as if they were mad, sad, dissapointed or broken. I didn't exactly know. Mikasa took a step froward and hugged me, making me lose my balance a bit. I didn't return the gesture for a bit, so i hugged her back. In a matter of seconds, i felt more arms wrapped around me. And i could hear some sniffling. I looked up and its them. My friends who i missed so much, hugging me. Except for Levi. He just stood there, watching and turning his gaze towards Sasuke who is watching us with a smile on his face. They all let go off me and smiled which i returned.

"We missed you so much you know that?!" Hanji exclaimed ruffling my hair abit. I smile got wider as they all talked to me on how much they missed me. Levi took a seat and took a  stick from his pocket and a lighter. It looked like a cigarette. He put it in his mouth and as he was lighting it up, i quickly snatched it away and stomped on it.

"Hey! That was mine!" Levi said, irritated. I looked at him, disappointedly.

"That could kill you stupid!" i said loudly. He clicked his tongue and just looked at somewhere else.

"Hey Sasuke, why don't you show them around for a bit. I need to talk to this one." I said. The others were shocked at what i said but then Mikasa pulled Sasuke away, a smile on his face as he followed them. As soon as they left i sat beside Levi.

Levi's POV

Oh goody, she's here. What a happy night isnt it? No. I thought after i broke down earlier, i was finally going to be at peace but no. Here she is, sitting just beside me. How do they expect for me to forget her? I wouldn't be able to do that.

Levi its been a year. Get over it already.

No. How can i do that when she's here? She's beside me. Just the touch from her when she took my cigarette is still stinging from my skin! Her soft hand touched me!  Its like whenever she touches me, my heart comes back to life! I know its fucking cliché!

"Levi.." she suddenly said. I didn't look at her, afraid of what i might do. I don't want to look at her beautiful face. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that i might fall all over again. No. I can't.

"Levi, look at me." she said. I felt her hand on mine and that made me look at her. Her touch made me flinch but i recovered from it immediately. She doesn't seem to notice. I left out a breath that I've been holding and looked down.

"Im sorry Levi." she suddenly said. Making me turn my head towards her a bit. I saw her eyes are brimmed with tears. She looked at me, letting her tears fall.

"I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you. If it weren't for my expectations, this wouldn't happen. Im sorry for expecting too much. I'm sorry." she said, tears kept falling down her beautiful (e/c). I turned my head infront of me and looked at the sky, her sniffs are softly heard.

"No, I'm the one who should be the one apologizing. If i have just been more patient while you were gone, this wouldn't happen. You would have been with me instead, happy. We would've been together and the one whose engaged. Not with him. Im sorry for being impatient (y/n). Remember when i was infront of your door? I was going to explain to you and apologize. I was going to bring you back home. I was going to tell you how much i love you.." i said the last part softly but i know she heard it because she froze in her place. I looked at her and smiled a little.

"but its all too late now. You're happily engaged with the man who could make you happy. The man who could make your life more lively. He's a great man and i wouldn't interfere with your relationship." i said, tears are starting to fall again. I looked at her and found that she's already looking at me with tears pooling down her eyes. I smiled her and wiped the tears off of her cheeks. She still looked beautiful while crying.

"Levi..i-I.." she stammered. I shook my head for her not to say anything. I kept my smile on my messed up face for her to know that I'm okay,

But I'm not. I'm breaking even more. My heart is breaking even more. I just need to tell her this last thing for her to know..

"Can i tell you one thing before i leave?" i asked. She looked at me and nodded. I stared at her eyes, longer than i thought, I want to remember her face, her eyes when it shines, her soft lips that i wanted to kiss for so long. Her soft hair and i want to hear her beautiful voice, one last time.

"I loved you and i still am inlove with you. This isn't a goodbye but please, Don't have seconds thoughts of marrying him. He's a good guy, you belong to him. I don't desereve you.
I love you so much, (y/n)" i said. I looked at her face one last time and stood up. I walked away from her, my hands in my pockets still with tears in my eyes. I left her there, crying. I closed my eyes keeping my sobs from coming out of my mouth.

Goodbye, (y/n).

Hey guys!! Next chapter will be released soon! And a few more chapters and this book is done!
Thank you!!

-A